_+*Where's My Pen, Yuri?*+_

(Monika POV)

Natsuki just kept laughing, Sayori was giggling and Yuri and I were just a blushing mess. They both calm down, "Eheheh~ Alright, I think I'm gonna head out. Sayo do you mind if I stay at your place?" Natsuki says exhaling.

"Of course Nats, let's go!" Sayori chirps happily. Both girls get up.

"Catch you two on the flip-side!" Natsuki says as Sayori waves. The door shuts, I have the rest of the day to hang out with Yuri. Just her and I..

I lazily lay my head on her lap and groan. "Are you legs feeling any better, sweetie?" I ask her as I adjust my gaze to her.

"Yeah, they're better than before.." Yuri replies, leaning her head back onto the couch.

"Well now I feel bad for making your legs numb.." I mumble.

"Don't worry about it, hun." She leans over and kisses my forehead. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay, just don't take too long, I wanna spend all my time with you!" I smile, she pats my head and slowly walks upstairs, keeping her balance.

I sit on the couch, thinking about what to do in the meantime.

(Yuri POV)

I made it upstairs. I know I probably shouldn't do this, but I can't control myself..And no, I'm not going to cut myself. The last time I did I was Friday afternoon shortly after I got to the club..but now I'm with Monika and all my dreams have been fulfilled.

I look around Monika's bedroom, aventually finding her bag. I dig around her bag, finding her pink pen she normally uses to write her poems and other..papers.

I grab it and walk towards the bathroom and quietly close the door, making sure I lock it.. I slide my shorts and panties down, looking at the pen, I smile widley and move it towards my inner-thighs.

(Monika POV)

What's taking her so long? I think to myself. Maybe she went to take a shower? I keep thinking about what Yuri could be doing. I suddenly hear..moaning? Coming from the bathroom upstairs?

I make my way upstairs and bang on the door. "Yuri?? What's wrong are you okay in there?" I ask quickly.

"A-ah..y-yeah I'm o-okay, M-monika-ahh~.." Yuri studdered and moaned slightly. "I'm just on my p-period..." She mumbled the last part.

"But I thought you already had it this month?" I question.

"Y-yeah but it- mphm~! C-came ba-ahhh~..back?" I can tell she's struggling.

"Okay then, if you say so, babe." I decide to drop it and head back down stairs.

(Yuri POV)

Well that was great...Monika knows me too well, she probably knows I'm lying...

I slide the pen out of my entrance, moaning somewhat loudly in the process. I look at the pen and see all the..stuff..I had gotten on it..

I heavily blush and wash the pen off, putting it in a random drawer in the bathroom.

I grab my panties and shorts and put them back on like nothing ever happened.

I walk back downstairs to see Monika playing with her hair. I greet her, she practically jumps onto me.

"Jesus honey, I wasn't gone for very long..." I pat her head

"Well it felt like forever.." She rested her head on my chest, I grab her face and smile. We look at each other before she boops my nose.

"E-eh?!" I blush and let go of her face. "M-Monika tell me before you do such a thing.."

"Aw c'mon, it was just a boop~" Monika smiles and boops my nose once again. I pout, then go to sit on the couch.

Monika sits down next to me, thinking for a moment. "I'm gonna write my poem for the Literature Club now so it's done." She stands back up and heads upstairs.

---

I've been sitting on the couch for a while, reading a book from Monika's shelf. She comes downstairs, looking a bit frustrated. I look up at her.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask her quizzically.

"I can't find my pen, last time I checked it was in my bag." She sighed and layed on top of me.

"O-oh...Maybe you put it somewhere?" I reply, trying my best to lie.

"No, I left it in my bag." She pauses. "Did you use it for something?"

I stare at her, my eyes widen and look to the side.

"Where's my pen, Yuri~?" She presses her body closer to mine, I can feel her hot breath on my face.

"I-I don't k-know..?" I manage to squeak out. In the corner of my eye, I can see Monika moving her hand closer to my inner-thighs. I quietly moan under my breath. "Mphm...M-monika.."

"I know more than you think, sweetheart, just keep that in mind~" She kisses my neck slightly, then stands up. "I'm gonna start dinner okay?" Monika smiles warmly at me and heads into the kitchen.

My mind can't prosses anything that just happened.

---

Monika and I had both finished eating, were now in her room, watching T.V and cuddling together under the covers. I yawn and rest my head onto her shoulder. She looks at me and smile.

"Tired Yuri?" She quietly asks. I mumble and pull her closer. She turns the T.V off and tosses the remote to the side.

Monika pulls the covers up a little more and tenderly kisses my forehead. The last thing I hear before drifting to sleep was 'I love you...'

(A/N) Damn, I wrote this all today. Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter <3 949 words, have a great day/night depending where you are! :3