_+*Festival Planning*+_

(Monika POV)

My eyes open as I hear my stomach groan. I can feel something hold me tight, I turn my head to see my girlfriend. Did she eat anything last night..?

I think about yesterday. I remember how I took a 'nap' for a while. I think about it more and more, then I suddenly feel a sharp pain. I'm starving...

I get out of bed, grasping my stomach and run downstairs to get a hold of any kind of food. I grab anything from Yuri's pantry and practically shove the food down my throat.

I eat till my hunger is satisfied, then whip up something for Yuri. Just a couple eggs, sunny-side up and a piece of toast.

As I'm about to bring up Yuri's breakfast, she's already halfway down the stairs. I place the plate on the table and Yuri sits down.

Yuri starts eating, after a few bites she smiles warmly at me. I smile back at her then kiss her forehead. I head upstairs and start my morning routine.

---

Yuri and I are out the door and making small talk.

"So Monika," Yuri looks at me. "What are the plans for the festival?"

"My my, I never knew you were so impatient~ You'll find out at club time~" I smile at her, she just sighs and we continue walking.

We walk inside the school, we're a bit early so we wait inside, holding each other tightly.

"Heyyyyy guys!" Sayori skips over to us, Natsuki trotting along side her.

"Hey you two," I wave at them. "What got you both so happy?"

Sayori smiles widley "Natsuki said that she would take me on a date after-!"

Natsuki jabs Sayori with her elbow.

"You don't have to go around telling everybody! God..." Natsuki looks away.

Sayori giggles and runs off, Natsuki dashes after her. I look over at the clock, Yuri does the same. Classes are about to start in a few minutes.

We look at each other and share a soft kiss, we part ways and head to class.

As I make my way to math, I suddenly get this weird feeling, like someone is..following me..

I try to ignore it and continue walking. I'm practically there but someone aggressively yanks my arms and pushes me into a janitors closet, they then hold my neck tightly.

I slowly open my eyes to see the dick head that I had lectured yesterday.

"Wh-what the h-hell do you w-want??" I manage to say, gasping for air.

"Because of you, everyone hates me!" He yells in my face, his grip on my neck tightening. "Dont try to call for help, no one's gonna save you now, not even you stupid girlfriend!"

I start clawing and scratching his hand, which doesn't do much. After of few minutes of failing, I end up kicking his croch.

He let's go of my neck and slumps to the floor. I stare at him, I press my foot against his back keeping him down.

I open up the files and fumble around with them. Not after long, I find this guy's character file.

"Akito, huh?" I look down at him, then back at the files.