_+*Just Us*+_

(Yuri POV)

I'm lying in bed, hugging Monika tightly. I burry my face into her neck...why does it seem so...different?

I slightly open my eyes to see Monika's pillow. I sit up and rubs my eyes. I get up and walk into the hallway.

As I'm about to head downstairs, I notice the bathroom door closed and the light is on. I go over and knock on the door.

"Monika? Monika are you in here?" I knock on the door.

No answer. I attempt to open the door, but it's locked. Something is definitely wrong...

"Open the door...please Monika?" I lean my head onto the door, I can hear something that sounds like whimpering.

I start aggressively banging on the door and fumbling with the door handle. Knowing I won't do anything but wake up Monika's parents, I stop.

Suddenly the door handles turns, I back away and let Monika open the door fully.

Her hair is all messed up and she has bags under her eyes. She's shaking and slumps into the door frame. She then brings her knees to her chest and looks up at me.

My heart sinks at the sight, I quickly rush over to Monika and grab her face. I stare into her eyes. The expression is cold and hard. The emerald-green in her eyes seem to be fainted...

"Monika..."

She grabs onto my waist and attempts to get up. Monika is able to stand for a few seconds before falling again.

I pick her up and walk into her bedroom. I place Monika onto the bed and pull the covers over her. She looks at me and smiles faintly.

I grab my phone.

6:52

Natsuki should be up by now..I decide to text her about Monika.

(You)
Natsuki are you up?

Short Annoying Bitch 🖕🏳️‍🌈😶
Yassss anyways what do u want

(You)
Monika woke up and feels like shit, I'm gonna stay home with her, you and Sayori don't have to go to club today

Short Annoying Bitch 🖕🏳️‍🌈😶
Mk gud to know, bye Godzilaaaa

(You)
Bye shorty

I toss my phone to the side and look back at Monika. It seems she's gotten herself into a comfortable position.

I gently stroke her cheek, she grabs my hand and smiles. I scoot close to her. Monika leans closer to me, I wrap my arms around her back.

We lay there for a while. I look down at Monika, she's trying her best to stay awake, but I can tell she desperately needs sleep.

"Monika..don't force yourself to stay up...get some more sleep, okay?" I look at her, out eyes lock.

She slowly nods and burries her face my my neck. I smile sadly, I just hope everything will be okay..

---

(Monika POV)

I open my eyes to see my room bathing in sunshine. I slowly sit up and look to my side. No body is there. I stare at the empty spot where Yuri normally is to great me every morning.