_+*Monday Moods part 2*+_

(A/N) This is the second half of the day, it might not be very long idk. I will update again later though! Well..maybe..

(Monika POV)

I'm peacefully sleeping, knowing Yuri is with me. I can feel her hug me tightly.

---

I'm woken up by a loud yell. "Monika! Yuri!"

I jolt up and look around. The hell..? The yelling continues on, Yuri eventually wakes up. She looks pretty grumpy...

"Not the best way to wake up huh?" I chuckle slightly, she just pouts in return. I lean onto her, "I love you.." I say sweetly.

"I...I love you too.." Yuri mumbles. I look over, to my surprise I see two girls sprinting towards Yuri and I.

"Ah-ha! W-we found t-the two g-gay bitches!" Natsuki yells, her words broken by panting heavily.

"Why were you two so eager to find us?" Yuri asks, cocking her head to the side.

Natsuki glares slightly at Yuri. "Why do you think, Einstein?"

"Oh I don't know Sherlock! Why don't you tell us??" Yuri glared back.

All of a sudden Sayori steps in. "Ladies Ladies! No need to fight! We can just have a frien-"

"This doesn't involve you!" Natsuki and Yuri both spat.

Yuri stood up, looking down at Natsuki. Sayori grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Should we do something?" Sayori asked.

"Ah..I don't think we should piss them off even more..ahahah.." I scratch the back of my neck.

Sayori and I watch Yuri and Natsuki practically kill each other. I walk over and pick Yuri up bridal-style, she still glares at Natsuki.

Sayori does the same with Natsuki, and we make our way inside.

---

I glance at Sayori "So Yuri and I slept through all the classes?"

"Yup!" Sayori replied happily.

I look at the clock. "Wow, we're ten minutes late to club." I start jogging, Sayori following.

We walk into the club room. "Okay everyone, it's poem sharing time!"

Yuri clings to my arm the whole time, Natsuki clings to Sayori. It was difficult, if Yuri and Natsuki got to close to each other they would try to attack one another, like two pissy cats.

I decide to let everyone out early today, we all pack up and walk out of the door. Sayori and Natsuki end up speeding up, leaving Yuri and I to together alone. Thats fine, I only need Yuri anyways.

"Hey, Yuri?" I ask.

"Yes Monika?" Yuri replies.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?"

She smiles warmly at me. "Of course Monika, you can stay over whenever you'd like."

We reach Yuri's house. I open the door with a 'Ladies first'. She playfully rolls her eyes. I close the door and we both head upstairs.

I walk into her room. I blink a few times.

"Is it just me or did your room change since the last time I was here?" I look over at Yuri.

"Nope, I moved some stuff around." She smiles.

I drop my bag on the floor and plop onto her bed. So soft.. I roll over onto my back and see Yuri blushing and staring at me.

"Your panties are cute.." She mumbled but then immediately covered her mouth as her eyes widened, realizing what she had said.

I get up and grab her chin. I lean into her ear. "You little pervert~" I sit back down and smirk at her.

She pouts and grabs some clothes from the closet, tossing a hoodie, stalkings and some shorts on my lap.

I start getting unchanged, Yuri stares at me. After a couple minutes she starts getting unchanged herself. I look away, she grabs my face and smirks.

We stare into each other's eyes, Yuri suddenly sits on my lap, and pins me to her bed.

She starts kissing my neck, giving me a couple hickeys. "A-ah~...Y-Yuri~!" I wrap my arms and legs around her. We share a passionate kiss that lasts about twenty seconds before we pull away, a string of saliva breaking apart from our mouths.

She pulls away from me, continuing to get dressed. I do the same. We both head downstairs and cuddle on the couch for a while.

---

Yuri picks me up and brings me into the kitchen. "What would you like to eat, love?" Yuri asks.

"You~" I lick my lips as I grab her face.

"C-come on hun, don't be s-silly.." Yuri blushes intensely.

I giggle. "Okay okay, how about some pizza?"

Yuri nods and walks over to the freezer, opening the door she takes out a stuffed-crust pizza.

She preheats the oven and pops the pizza in for fifteen minutes.

---

We're both done eating, we head upstairs and sit down together. We make small talk, holding each other close.

I give her a kiss on the cheek, she nuzzles my neck. After a while she falls asleep, I look at her and smile.

Aventually I drift to sleep...

(A/N) Heyyyy- This chapter was kinda rushed. 831 words. Aight, so uh..Bye ^^