_+*Argument*+_

(Monika POV)

I let go of Levi's hair and cross my arms. I look over at Yuri, she's covering her mouth and her eyes are wide. Sayori and Natsuki are trying there best to comfort her.

I look back at Levi, he's smirking at me and his eyes seem to be...glowing? Never mind that! It's probably nothing important anyways...

I open my mouth to speak, but the moment I do, Levi grabs my wrists and pushes me against the wall, moving his knee in between my thighs.

"Huhu~ Don't try to argue with me, sweetie~" Levi grabs my chin and licks my cheek.

"W-W-What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I attempt to wiggle out of his grip, but he's too strong.

Suddenly, I'm practically thrown forwards at someone pulls the two of us back. I gain my balance and look up, Yuri is tightly grabbing onto Levi's jaw and holding a pocket knife to his throat. She has that crazy look in her eyes.

"W-wait Yuri! You can't kill my cousin!" Mayumi shouts, small tears streaming down her face.

We all stare at her, the crazed look in Yuri's eyes have disappeared. She lowers the knife from Levi's neck, and let go of his jaw.

She backed away from him and clinged to me, I grab her arm. "Cousin..?" I question.

"Yes he's my cousin! I could have sworn I told you once.." Mayumi goes over to Levi and rubs his back.

Levi coughs a few times. "I'm quit alright, Doll.." He stands up straight. "Those two are quite difficult to get I might add..!" He chuckles slightly.

Mayumi rubs her forehead. "Gosh Levi..what am I going to do with you..?"

"Huhu~ Good questi-"

"Can we just get to the point!" I raise my voice a bit.

"I agree.." Yuri quietly says, not making eye contact with anyone.

---

We're all sitting around a table, discussing Levi's bold interactions.

"Mm..I love messing with girls and boys..seeing them freak out is really entertaining~" Levi softly laughs.

"That still doesn't explain why you kissed Yuri and licked Monika-" Natsuki leans back into her chair.

"I just explained, love~" Levi winks at Natsuki.

"Hey!" She bangs her fists on the table, causing it to slightly shake.

"I think what Natsuki means is that the way you described it wasn't very..clear.." Mayumi scratches the back of her head.

"Mm..well that's as clear as it's going to get, doll.." Levi got up and shrugged his shoulders.

Sayori stands up as well. She follows him, asking him multiple questions, but he doesn't respond. Natsuki then scoops Sayori back up and places her down on a seat.

"There's no point, Sayori.." Natsuki exhales, then takes a sip of her drink.

We all sit in silence until I decide to make a move.

"I'll be right back, I need to- use the bathroom.." I stand up and head into the direction Levi had gone to.

I quietly sneak my way into the break room, seeing Levi pinning someone against the wall. I watch from a distance, making sure not to get caught.

From here, I can tell the girl had pure white short hair with a patch of black. Her cute bangs covering most of her face.

"Leviiii! We're at work, c'mon! We can't be-"

"I know, Emi, but no worries, everyone's used to this~" Levi was talking with the smaller female who's name is apparently Emi.

I quickly sprint at Levi, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him back.

He looks at me. "Couldn't get enough, huh~?"

My eyes widen. "No, you idiot!"

Emi suddenly steps in between us. "Guys please! God, Levi, get back to work, I'll talk with her."

Levi nods and leave the room, going back to his shift.

"You shouldn't be in here- if you get caught your in huge trouble!" She stared at me with her glossy, dark gray eyes.

I nod, then go to sneak out. As soon as I turn to leave, Emi quick grabs my hand.

"Eh?" I look at her.

"We're you trying to talk to Levi? Or did you want to find out some information about him?" Emi let's go of my hand and dangles them at her sides.

"Well, yeah, he kissed my girlfriend and..did some stuff to me.." I scratch the back of my head.

She looks down slightly. "Yep, that's Levi for you.." Emi then quickly adverts her gaze to mine. "But he's a really nice and caring guy once you get to know him!"

"I'm sure he is.." I sigh, then turn away again. "Well, thanks for at least telling me that.."

"No problem-" Emi then walks into the kitchen as I slip my way back into the main area.

Natsuki spots me, runs up to me, grabs my collar and yanks me outside. She then pushes me into Yuri.

"Monika! There you are..We were wondering what was taking to long.." Yuri softly says.

"Oh.. Eheh, my stomach was just acting up, but I'm fine now so there's no need to worry." I smile and peck her cheek.

Yuri blushes and burries her face into my neck.

"C'mon you two! Can we just go home?" Natsuki pouts.

"Yeah yeah, gosh, you're so impatient." I playful roll my eyes at her.

She groans, then grabs Sayori's hand.

We all start walking in the direction we had came from, making small talk along the way.

---

We made it back home. Natsuki and Sayori immediately plop down on the couch, holding each other close.

Yuri gently sits down next to the others with her nice posture. I sit on her lap, leaning my head onto her chest.

I can feel Yuri rubbing my back as she rests her head onto mine.

Soon enough, I fall into a deep sleep, nothing or no one waking me up anytime soon...

(A/N) Oh my looooooord- this had been a draft ever scene like- April. Sorry about the long ass wait. Idek if I like this chapter or not considering I got pretty lazy near the end. 986 words. Honestly I have no clue when I'm gonna start a new chapter for this fanfic or my Sayosuki one. But don't worry, they won't be ending just yet! Oki doki, see you all around!

. . .//Sayori.chr has left the chat to go be a lazy bitch\\. . .