_+*A Visit*+_

(Monika POV)

I groan as I sit up. I look around my room. I'm on the floor, pillows and blankets scattered everywhere. I would make my bed, but, I'm not worried about that right now.

I stand up and look at my bed. Of course Yuri isn't there, she probably went to get some breakfast...

I grab my phone.

8:16

Mom and Dad are probably still sleeping. I head out in the hallway to see their door closed. I can hear the fan from their room.

I walk downstairs to see not only Yuri, but Natsuki and Sayori. They all look at me, both Sayori and Natsuki wave, as Yuri greets me and smiles.

I go over and sit on Yuri's lap.

"Soooo....What are you two doing here?" I tilt my head slightly.

"Yuri texted me yesterday saying you felt like absolute crap, sooo we decided to stop by today." Natsuki looked up from her phone.

"Ah..Well anyways, aren't you all hungry?" I lean my head onto Yuri's chest.

Yuri looks down at me. "We were waiting for you so we could all grab something in one trip.."

"Well you guys didn't have to wait for me if you're all hungry.." I mutter.

"Ugh..Jesus Christ Monika! Just be happy that Sayori and I came over! Besides, it's not a big deal or anything.." Natsuki crosses her arms and looks to the side.

"All this food talk is making me even more hungryyyyy!" Sayori wines.

"You're always hungry..." Natsuki looks at Sayori.

"Eheheh..what can I say?" Sayori puts her two pointer fingers together.

After a few moments of silence, we all get ready and head out.

---

On the way to a cutesy café Natsuki has been wanting to go to, her and Sayori are gossiping like always. Yuri has one arm around me and the other by her side.

I take my phone and go onto my text messages. I click on Yuri's contact. After a moment or two, her phone dings.

Yuri takes her phone out and checks her messages. She then looks at me and smiles. "Love you too, Monika."

We aventually make it to the Café, Natsuki rushes inside. Sayori, Yuri and I follow.

As I walk through the door, I'm met with exactly what I was expecting. A cutesy little Cat Café, the waitresses in light pink maid outfits with cat ears. The Waiters wore a black vest with a white botton up shirt underneath and black pants, they also had cat ears. Different anime theme songs were playing in the background.

Yuri tugs at my arm and pulls me towards a table Natsuki is sitting at. We sit down. Natsuki and Sayori are legit obsessing over this little Café, despite the fact we just got here.

About five minutes later, one of the waitresses approaches us. I look towards her, she seems...familiar..

"Heya guys! What can I get for yah?" Mayumi greets us with a smile.

Each and every one of us stare right at her. Natsuki seems the most surprised out of all of us.

"Uuh..Guys?" Mayumi looks at us.

"MAYUMI YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU WORKED HERE-" Natsuki yells loudly. Yuri lightly smacks Natsuki on the shoulder.

"Keep it down you idiot!" She rubs her forehead in frustration. Natsuki rolls her eyes.

After a few minutes of small talk with Mayumi, we all order a drink and pastry.

Natsuki ordering a Salted-Caramel Latte and a Strawberry frosted donut, Sayori ordering a Bubble Tea and glazed Munchkins, Yuri ordering a Green Tea and a croissant and I ordering an Iced Coffee and a Blueberry Muffin.

---

We've been waiting a short while now, we all ended up playing Pokémon Go while we waited.

"No. No no no no nooooo--- Ugh!" Natsuki slumps her head onto the table.

"Wha happened?" Sayori questioned.

"The damn Pikachu I was tryin' to catch ran off!" Natsuki looked up at Sayori.

"I can trade you one if yo-" I started, then getting interrupted by a waiter with our food and drinks.

He was pale, his hair was black with red highlights and ruby-red eyes. His name tag said Levi.

He placed our breakfast on the table. "My my.." Levi's voice was soft and somewhat deep, "What a cute girl we have here~" He stroked Yuri's cheek and licked his lips, his sharp fangs shining in the light.

Natsuki and Sayori looked at each other with wide eyes. Natsuki then looks at me and mouths 'What the hell is going on?' I shrug my shoulders, then glare at Levi.

"So sweetheart, are you taken~?" Levi leaned closer to Yuri's face, she backed away, but Levi only inched closer.

Before anything else can happen, I grab Yuri's hand from underneath the table and squeeze it. "Yes, yes she is." I say with a stern voice.

Levi looks at me and shakes his head. "Ah...what a shame..I thought we would have made a good couple~"

"Dude- she's Les-" Natsuki nervously laughs.

He scoffs, "That won't stop me from doing this~" Levi grabs Yuri's collar and presses his lips up against Yuri's. Her eyes widen and pulls away.

I stand up quickly and grab Levi's hair and tug it aggressively.

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing, Levi?" I stare at him, smiling widley.

Suddenly Mayumi rushes out from the Kitchen. "L-Levi! Monika!"

Mayumi goes in between us. "What's going on, you two..?"

"Ah..."

(A/N) It's been so long scene the last update, sorry about that- eheheh... Also sorry about the cliff hanger- I'm really good at leaving chapters on them- 927 words at least! Cya next chapter~ ^^