_+*Shower Time*+_

(A/N) This is just a short chapter based on what Yurika does in the shower, I will probably post a longer chapter after this one.

(Yuri POV)

I grab some random clothes from my drawers and walk into the bathroom. I open the door to see Monika; undressed and her hair down.

I look at her and zone out. I can hear Monika's voice drowned out by my loud thoughts.

I snap out of it, I see Monika holding a bloody tissue to my nose.

"E-eh?" I place my hand on top of Monika's.

"Eheh..Your nose started bleeding when you saw me, then just blip, gone! You zoned out." Monika sighs and smiles at me.

"Ah..sorry.." I mumble slightly. Monika kisses my nose.

"Dont worry about, honey." She takes the tissue away from my nose. "There! All better, like nothing ever happened!"

Monika throws the tissue out, she then swiftly walks over to the shower and turned the water on. She steps inside.

I start undress myself, then step into the shower. Monika looks at me.

"As sexy as ever~" She winks at me.

"We just had sex in the clubroom, how did my body get sexier?" I quizzically look at Monika.

She shrugs. "I dunno, maybe it's just your natural beauty." Monika smiles warmly at me.

I sigh and smile.

We make small talk for a while, kissing and softly biting each other. Nothing too sexual. Monika then looks at me.

"Could you wash my hair for me?" She rests her head on my chest.

I nod and grab the shampoo from the rack. I squeeze some into my hand, then gently lather it into Monika's hair.

I let it rest for a few minutes, then rinse it out. I do the same with the conditioner.

Monika stretches then steps out of the shower and grabs a towel. She wraps it around herself and plops onto the floor.

After a few minutes, I step out myself and grab a towel. I dry myself off and slip my clothes on. Before I leave the room, I peck Monika on the lips and head to my room.

I sit on my bed turn the T.V. on. After a few minutes Monika lazily walks into the room and flops on my bed.

She inches closer to me, wrapping her arms around my chest. I hold her close.

"Tired Mon?" I look at her.

She adjusts her gaze to meet mine and nods slightly. I pat her head.

"You can take a little nap, it's not dinner time yet." I lean my head onto hers.

"Mphm..okay..." Monika yawns and gets into a comfortable position. "Can we spoon..please..."

"Of course what ever you'd like." I quietly say.

We potion our selves, Monika being the little spoon and I being the big spoon. After a few minutes, I can hear soft snores coming from Monika, she also mumbling.

The white noise in the background is making me feel tired....my eyelids are getting heavier. And before I know it, I've passed out, holding my girlfriend in my arms...

(A/N) Yo, ima just put this out there, I'm on Spring break ^^ I'll probably upload plenty of times this week, so enjoy the quick updates I guess. 519 words. Have a great rest of you day or night, cya around <3