_+*What happened in the closet?*+_

(A/N) Warning - Smut chapter - suggested by the same freaking friend who wanted me to write chapter 4-

(Yuri POV)

I hugged Monika tightly as she whispered sweet things into my ears. I hear the door open, Monika looks over to see Sayori and Natsuki walking out.

Monika sighs, "Well I guess we could head out now."

I look at her, she looks back at me. We stare into each other's eyes when Monika starts to walk away to grab her stuff.

Before she can go an further, I grab her hand and push her into the closet, pinning her to the wall. Monika looks at me with wide eyes.

She tries to squirm out of my grip and escape.

"Tsk tsk, Monika. You didn't give me what you would have gave me earlier today, now your going to have to pay the price, sweetie." I undo her collar and start biting her neck.

I undress Monika, leaving her only I'm her bra and panties. She quietly moans and forces my face deeper into her neck and shoulders.

My hand slowly creeps up along Monika's thighs, I move her panties and tease her entrance for a while. Monika grabs my face and kisses me aggressively.

I can feel her starting to remove my blazer and fumble with my collar. She throws my blazer to the side, then grabs my hsnd and forcefully shoves my fingers into her entrance.

She loudly moans, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "Mmph~!! Y-Yuri~! H-harder...p-please~! It feels s-so g-Ahh~!"

We slump to the ground, Monika trusting her head back, sweating intensely. Before Monika can...cum... I slip my fingers out and reposition her.

I sling her legs over my shoulders, giving me full access to do anything. I stick my tongue into Monika, she starts clawing at the floor slightly, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, drooling intensely.

After a few moments, Monika loudly moans and cums into my..mouth..

I move Monika's legs and put my hands out infront of my face, I spit the cum out, I adjust my gaze and look at Monika. Her breathing has calmed down, but plenty of cum is still leaking out of her.

I lean over Monika, she grabs my breasts and stares into my eyes, tears streaming down her face. She leans in and kisses me, I kiss her back.

We explore each other's mouths for a while. I pull back, catching my breath. A long string of thick saliva breaks apart from our mouths.

"Mmph..T-thank you.." Monika squeaks out.

I hug her closer to me and we lie there for a while. We start going back and forth, telling each other how much we love one another.

Monika gives me a small smile, "I love you so much that I wo-"

We hear loud footsteps, I get up and crawl over and peak my head out of the closet.

I gasp. I quickly shut the door, which made a loud bang. Shit.

Monika looks at me in confusion. Suddenly someone starts banging on the door.

"Hey! Yuri I saw you, don't pretend that I didn't" Mayumi says. "Come on, open the do-"

I back away, not on purpose of course. I ended up losing balance.

Mayumi stares at Monika and I, then looks at the big pile of cum in the corner. "Holy biscuits...You guys thought it was a good idea to do this...In the clubroom...at school?"

"A-ah..I couldn't control myself.." I bring my knees to my chest and rest my head on them.

"Mayumi! Don't tell anyone, please?" Monika starts waving her arms around, she intensely blushed.

"Woah, woah! Don't sweat it, guys! Besides, I would never snitch on my fav couple~!" Mayumi scratches the back of her neck, smiles and sighs.

I look over at Monika she's covering herself up. Mayumi catches on.

"Oh..Oh gosh I'm so sorry-! Here I close the door so you guys can get settled. Alright, bye guys!" Mayumi closes the door and dashes off.

---

Monika and I had finished cleaning up the closet, now we're both dressed and walking home.

"So your positive Mayumi won't tell anyone?" I look at Monika, she smiles.

"Yup! No need to worry about it!" We continue walking and reach my house.

We head upstairs, Monika grabs my hoodie and shorts. She looks over at me and smirks.

"Why don't you come join my in the shower, Yuri~?" Monika licks her lips.

"A-ah...Moni a-are you sure?" I stare at her and blush.

"Mhm~ and besides, you've seen my body before so it won't be a big deal~" Monika says in her sexual voice.

"Okay okay, you can never get enough, huh?" I smirk at her.

"Join me whenever your ready~" Monika kisses my cheek and winks.

She heads into the bathroom. Well here we go I guess...

(A/N) And cut! Ahahah...sorry about the cliff hanger, I'm sure some of you might get kinda mad but idk. 828 words :3 Cya next chapter my guys, gals, and non-binary pals!