_+*A Simple Little Saturday*+_

(A/N) Just before this chapter starts there will be swearing so beware- (mostly for jokes and funni stuff ig-)

(Monika POV)

...

I open my eyes and sit up. I look around my room, filled with darkness. I reach over to my night stand, attempting to grab my phone. I end up knocking my half filled cup of water over, making a big mess. "Shit!" I jump up, thinking it was a good idea to run, I slip on the water and manage to keep my self up for about two minutes before falling.

I stare at the ground before standing up again, heading to the bathroom to grab a towel. I walk back into my room and turn my turn a lamp on. Being brutally blinded, I look down and squint. I bend over and clean up the spill. Afterwards I head back to the bathroom, carelessly throughing my towle on the floor.

I speed walk back to my room, my eyes have fully adjusted to the light. I grab my phone and check the time.

1:52 am

I heavily sigh and toss my phone on the bed. I think about texting the others, but I don't bother, knowing they're probably asleep. I turn my lamp off and lay on my bed, attempting to fall back asleep. I groan as I turn to my side and lazily grab my phone and Text Yuri.

(You)
Hey Yuri, you up?

It only takes a few seconds till my phone dings.

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
Yeah, anyways what's up?

(You)
Nothing I just couldn't sleep..Aren't you tired Yurs?

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
No not really, Sayori remembered that she had math hw, texted me and begged that I help her with it, ofc I said yes or she would probably come to my house.

(You)
Yeah, that sounds like something she would do, lol.

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
Yep. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to do anything tomorrow or not.

(You)
I'd love to do something for you~ *wink*

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
Monika that's not what I ment ./////. stop being silly >_>

(You)
Awwe..Are you saying you wouldn't do anything with me~?

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
I didn't mean it like that-! ;_;

(You)
Oh so you would~?

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
I- .///////.

(You)
I'm just messing with you~ ;) Anyways yeah we can do something tomorrow :3

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
Mk Moni, I'll see you tomorrow <3

(You)
Yessirrrrr

Yuri boo 🔪😚💜
Lol night Moni

(You)
Night Yurs

I smile to myself, and place my phone on the nightstand next to my bed. I hug one of my pillows and fall back asleep.

---

7:24

I leap out of bed. I head downstairs with my phone and decide what to make for breakfast. I look around my kitchen until I find some pancake mix. I look at the back of the box and start following the instructions.