_+*Monday Moods*+_

(Monika POV)

'Monika, I love you.' Yuri says, kissing my neck. I hug her and slightly lick her face. She blushes and pats my head.

'I love you more!' I smile warmly at her as she rubs my back. All of a sudden I can feel something warm press against my lips.

I open my eyes to meet Yuri's. She pulls away and stares at me, blushing heavily. I giggle.

"Hi there!" I smile at her.

"G-good morning Monika.." Yuri softly replied.

We both sit up and yawn. I get up, offering her my hand, she happily takes it and we both walk downstairs. I decided to make both of us some breakfast.

I pop some Pop-tarts in the toaster and wait for them to be done. Once they are done I place them on a plate, one for me and one for Yuri.

"Thank you, Monika." Yuri says smiling at me.

"No problem, Yurs." I reply.

We both eat and make small talk. "So Yuri, are you excited about next Monday?" I ask enthusiastically.

She looks at me in confusion. "What's so special about next Monday?"

I gasp and give her an offended look. "Your telling me that you're not excited about our festival first date?" I look away from her, rubbing my eyes.

"E-eh?! M-Monika! I didn't mean it like that! I forgot next Monday was the festival, I'm sorry..." Yuri replies looking down.

I look over at her. "So you'll take me out on a date?" I smirk and lean my head on my hands.

She pauses and thinks. "Fine.." My eyes sparkle as I give her a kiss on the cheek. Yuri smiles, then speaks up.

"My uniform is at my house, I'm going to finish getting ready there, okay?"

I nod in reply, "But you better walk to school with me, babe!"

Yuri gives me a small laugh. "Okay okay, don't worry."

Yuri heads out the door as I wave. I walk upstairs to get dressed and brush my teeth and hair.

As I'm in the bathroom I open one of my drawers, looking for a new box of tooth paste. Next to the last box was my..pen..

I pick it up and look at it. I thought this is what she was doing, but she sanitized it, right?

I brush it off and continue my morning routine. I head back down once I'm ready, slip my shoes off and head out the door.

I reach Yuri's house which is only a couple blocks away. When I get there, she's already shutting the front door.

I smile warmly at her, she smiles back. We lock hands and make our way to school. About more than half way there, I can hear Yuri start humming to herself.

As I listen closely, I recognize the tune. I stop in my tracks, Yuri stops humming and looks at me.

"What's wrong Monika?" Yuri asks.

"Your humming my song!" I enthusiastically say, jumping up and down.

"Well, how could I forget that amazing song you wrote?" She jokes.

"Eheh, I dunno, I guess it just got me happy y'know?" I giggle.

We continue walking and get to school. I offer to walk Yuri to her first class, she happily accepts. I drop her off, before I leave and pull her into a passionate kiss, getting looks from different people.

She just smiles and walks inside.

---

(Yuri POV)

Morning classes took forever, at least it's lunch time and I'll get to see Monika..

I drop my stuff off at my locker and go to find Monika. After a few minutes of searching I see her talking with a group of people.

I slowly make my way over to her, then cling to her right arm. She gives me a closed eye smile.

"Monika, who's that?" A guy in the group asks.

"This is my girlfriend, Yuri! The one I was telling you guys about!" Monika replies happily. I blush and lean my head onto her shoulder.

Monika's friend group greets me as I give them a shy wave. They all introduce themselves.

"Your pretty lucky to have Monika as a girlfriend!" Mayumi says, smiling at Monika and I.

"Yeah, she's the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for.." I nuzzle Monika's cheek.

Afterwards Monika and I sit outside under a tree and eat lunch together. In the middle of eating, Monika taps my shoulder.

"What's up, Moni?" I look at her.

She has a Pocky stick in her mouth, she points at it, indicating for me to bite it.

We both nibble at the Pocky until out lips meet. We both blush and look away. Monika makes small talk after a while, we chat until she yawns.

Monika leans onto my shoulder and pulls me down so we're snuggling. A few minutes pass, it seems Monika has fallen asleep.

Her soft snores creating a white noise, after a while, I start to drift to sleep...

(A/N) How come my chapters always end with Yuri and Monika falling asleep together? Who knows. Anyways, 830 words. Cya shippers in the next chapter, tata~!