_+*A 'Lazy' Sunday Morning*+_

(Yuri's POV)

My eyes slowly flutter open as the bright sun shines on my face. I blink a few times before I'm fully awake. I let out small yawn and stretch. I look over to see Monika peacefully sleeping, a small blush form's across my face as I look at her. I attempt to get up, but gravity pulls me back down.

I heavily sigh and glance over to the night stand next to Monika's bed. Oh..there's my book. I think to myself. I reach over carefully, making sure I don't knock anything over. I grab my book and flip to the page where I had left of from yesterday.

---

I've finished the book, I close it shut and place it back on Monika's night stand. After a couple minutes of staring at nothing, I hear a door open, followed by the sound of giggles and whispers. What are they planning now? I till my head slightly, thinking about what Natsuki and Sayori could be plotting.

I snap out of my thoughts, seeing the doorhandle turning. I've lost train of thought. What are they even trying to do?? What am I supposed to do? Pretend to be asleep? And so, in that short moment, I grab Monika and hold her close to me. My hand on her head, making it look like I was forcing her face into my neck, while my other arm was wrapped around her.

The door swings open and hits the wall, making a loud bang. Monika jumps slightly and looks around confused. She looks down at me and notices the position we're in. I sit up and we stare at each other for what seems like forever, when suddenly someone snaps infront of our faces.

"Earth to Yurika?" Natsuki says, cocking her head to the side.

We both look at her and blush.

"Honestly I thought we would have to make you two kiss to come back~!" Sayori teased and winked.

Monika takes one of the many pillows from her bed and chucks it at Natsuki and Sayori. They both run off giggling. I sigh, I go to get up, but Monika pulls me back down into the position I had put our selves in.

"I'm still sleepy..Yuri...don't leave meeeeeeeee!" Monika drags out the 'E' in me and hugs me tightly. I smile warmly at her.

"Don't worry Monika," I lean closer to her, "I won't." She smiles and nuzzles my neck. I blush heavily.

"Mmph..." I mumble slightly. She looks at me and smirks, I can see the hunger in her eyes..

"You like that, Yuri~?" Monika teased.

"I- u-uh...." I fumble with my words, when all of a sudden I feel Monika slightly kissing and biting my neck. "A-ah~..Mo-Monika~!" I slightly moan her name.

She looks at me and snaps out of it. She quickly gets up and runs to the bathroom. I sit there stunned.

(Monika POV)

"Stupid Stupid Stupid!" I bang my head on the door. "Why would I do that? I could have confessed instead of doing that!" I sit on the floor, my knees to my chest.

I hear a knock on the door, I scramble to my feet and open it, only to be ment by a concerned Yuri. "Are you okay, Monika?" She asks with a sadder tone.

I don't respond. I just stare at the ground. I can't do this anymore. I can't do it. I can't do it. I. CAN'T. FUCKING. DO. IT. I lose all control and sanity, I grab Yuri and push her to the wall.

I kiss her.

Her eyes widen. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. I slide my tongue into her mouth, she does the same. I quietly moan into her mouth, she makes a few small sounds from time to time. We pull away from each other needing to breath. A small string of saliva breaking apart from our mouths.

We stare into each other's eyes. I lean my head onto her shoulder, breathing heavily. Yuri rubs my back, I bite her neck softly in different spots, leaving fainted purple marks.

"A-ahh~.." Yuri blushes, then grabs my face. I stare her with hungry eyes, she gives me a small peck on the lips, then walks out of the room. I stand there. shortly after I go to find Yuri. I'm guessing she's in my room. I slowly open the door...

I stare at Yuri, she was...getting...changed...Her bra was off, leaving her breasts exposed. "M-monika?" She asks nervously. I cover my face and slam the door.

Holy fuck.

Natsuki and Sayori come running up the stares. I look at them, blushing intensely. "What's wrong?" They question.

"U-uh.." I studder.

They drag me by the arm downstairs. "You better spill the tea, sis!" Natsuki yells. I nervously laugh.

"O-okay.."

...

(A/N) Hi everybody! Sorry about the short ass chapter. Only 815 words...eheh..tbh I was getting board and just wanted to finish the chapter- I'm also sorry if you think it's too soon for Monika and Yuri to kiss...I just needed to get into shipping material...so uh..see you in the next chapter
🥺
👉👈