𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

After lunch, you breezed through the last two of your classes. They were uneventful and frankly a bit boring, and unfortunately you didn't spot any of your new friends in any of them. As you exited your classroom building, you thought now was the time to head back to the apartment to finish unpacking. You dreaded putting away the last bit of your clothes and hanging the remaining decorations on the walls, but you knew it had to be done eventually and wanted to get it over with.

The warm weathered walk to the apartment was about a half hour. Your feet began to swell and feel a little sore from all of the walking around you did today. While it wasn't pleasant, you suspected that they would get used to it as the semester dragged on.

You finally reached your building and unlocked the front door, ascending the stairs to the third floor. You entered your apartment and wondered if Mikasa was still in classes or not.

"Mikasa?" you called out to the seemingly empty space. There was no response, leading you to assume that you were alone. You entered your room and set your book bag down next to your desk. You gazed around the unorganized disaster, willing it to spontaneously organize itself without you having to put in any effort.

As that was clearly not going to happen, you began by putting the rest of your wardrobe away in the closet and dresser. Once you finished, you took what remained of your room decor out of the boxes and put them in the appropriate places. Your room was a creamy white which matched your bedspread, and around the room you had accessorized with various hard to kill plants in dark olive green pots. A huge gold framed floor length mirror laid against the wall which gave the illusion that the room was bigger than it looked. Ivy intertwined with a rust orange and gold abstract painting on the wall at the head of your bed. On your bookshelf sat some manga you collected over the years along with various school textbooks. Next to it sat an orange reading chair draped with a green blanket. A small gold lamp hung overhead to complete the perfect reading nook.

The look you achieved made you giddy. You felt so comfortable in your own space, and you knew you were going so spend quite a bit of time relaxing in your little reading area that you created in the corner of your room. After letting out a victorious sigh, you began to water the plants that needed it when you heard the front door open.

"You home?" Mikasa shouted.

"Yeah, in here," you called back. She quietly appeared in your doorway, her bangs hanging slightly between her pretty eyes.

"Damn, you got to work today. This looks really good," she complimented.

"Thanks," you accepted. "Did you just get out of class?"

"No, my last one was right after lunch. I went and saw a few people after," she answered, plopping down on your orange chair. You fell forward onto your bed and held your head in your hands, laying on your stomach and kicking your feet upwards.

"Did you go see Erennn?" you teased, saying his name with a sing-song tone. In retrospect, you probably should have known by now not to mess with her regarding him.

"Please don't start," she said sternly. "I swear I was so close to beating the fuck out of Reiner today." She bit the inside of her cheek and looked to the floor.

"Shit, I know. I'm sorry. You must really care about him. And I swear I don't mean it in a crush way." You couldn't help but notice that she didn't answer your question.

"I do. I truly do. Everyone has this notion of him now, and I refuse to believe it's who he really is or how he's going to act for the rest of his life." She let out a frustrated sigh.