✧ 𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖 ✧

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕜𝕜𝕚 (𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞)
𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!!
✧✧✧✧✧

"Eren!" the gorgeous woman called before colliding with him. While they embraced you took the chance to analyze her features. Thick, long hair cascaded down her shoulder, exposed from the strapless, floor-length, fern green dress she wore for the occasion. The dress complimented her olive skin, the same color as Eren's as they blended in a hug.

The man next to her wore a dressed up suit and a bow tie to match her dress, and round-framed glasses encompassed his eyes. Although smaller, the shade of glorious green filling his irises mimicked Eren's perfectly. And while it was styled much differently, his hair was shoulder length and carob brown like Eren's.

Eren didn't even have to call them mom or dad for you to have guessed their relation to each other. He was the perfect mixture of the two, as if God handpicked their best features and created Eren as an embodiment of them.

Fuck. You were hardly ready for him to meet your own parents, which already wasn't going well. This surprise hadn't given you time to prepare to meet his.

Wait, why were they here in the first place? What were Mr. and Mrs. Jaeger doing at your parents' annual charity ball?

"Is he Dr. Jaeger's son?" your dad asked, amazement threading his vocals.

"Dr. Jaeger?" you questioned.

"Yes, Dr. Jaeger. He's the head cardiologist at the Rose branch, and one of the charity's most generous donors each season," your mom explained. "Is Eren his son?"

"I-I-" you babbled, entirely and utterly dumbfounded. How had Eren not mentioned that his dad was a physician in your time with him?

But now that you thought about it, you failed to mention that your own parents were physicians. He knew they were wealthy, but he never knew why.

And that was a calculated decision on your end. You weren't exactly hiding it as much as you were avoiding it. Even though your peers in Shiganshina now knew about your fortune, you still evaded relaying the information that they were doctors. Much like you were striving to be.

Maybe it was Hitch's words that stung you months ago which kept you from talking about your parents. The way she implied that your parents were the only reason you'd been accepted into medical school left a bitter taste that wouldn't leave the sensitive buds of your tongue. Had she known that your parents not only maintained influence financially, but also in their careers? The possibility of what else she could have said brought you more shame than you thought you could handle.

"Dr. Jaeger, a pleasure," your dad greeted as the three people returned to you and your parents. "And Mrs. Jaeger, you seem as radiant as ever."

"You're too kind," she smiled. You glanced cautiously at Eren, who wore a smug grin against his lips. "I see you've met my son, Eren. What a coincidence this turned out to be."

"Quite the coincidence, indeed," your mom chimed. It took you everything in your being not to roll your eyes into the back of your head with annoyance. Not even a minute ago your parents sputtered ugly disdain for your boyfriend, yet now they were being coy as ever. "And you've met my daughter?"

"No, actually I haven't," she answered, beaming in your direction.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend Y/N that I've been telling you so much about," Eren introduced. "Y/N, this is my mom, Carla, and my dad, Grisha." The vision of Eren telling his parents about you loomed in your mind. What had he said to them? Did he go to them for comfort when the two of you separated briefly? Did he let them know about the little weekend getaways he'd taken you on, or that you were his first passenger while flying?