𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕝 𝕧 𝕖

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕦𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕠𝕚 (𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞)
✧✧✧✧✧

Your chest rapidly fell and rose again with heavy pants. The way Eren stared down at you as you laid against the warm wood of the dock, his eyes dark and hungry for much more, left your mind reeling. You couldn't even begin to think coherent thoughts or process his words.

"Wh- what?" was all you could muster between breaths.

"You said earlier that Reiner was all of that typical bullshit and that I wasn't," he reiterated, bringing his face close to yours again. "And you're right about most of it, but I've always been ambitious when it comes to you." He didn't give you a chance to respond when he placed a soft kiss on your lips, more gentle this time than he was before.

"That may be true," you uttered between kisses, "but I think it's too little too late Eren. We'd hurt people if they knew we were doing this." He pulled away with a disappointed frown.

"Who cares? You said it yourself that you're not dating Reiner yet. He's a big boy, and he's a pro at being rejected. He'll get over it." His disappointment melted into anger quickly.

"It's not just Reiner..," you trailed. Eren shifted his weight once more and he sat beside you while you still laid flat, wrapping his knees into his chest. You watched beads of water drip from his long hair and down his rippled back. He glued his sight to the calm waters of the lake.

"Mikasa would get over it too," he argued sternly.

"Maybe, but it's not worth me risking my new friendship with her. She'd forgive you, you guys have too long of a history. Can't say the same for me."

"So I'm not worth-"

"No. A casual hook up is not worth breaking Mikasa's trust and hurting Reiner's feelings and ruining what I have with all of these people that I've only just met," you retaliated. After a few moments of processing, all he did was bow his head and shake it with dissatisfaction.

Without warning he lifted himself up and started dragging the kayaks toward the shed. "Eren?" you asked while trying to help him. He refused to meet your gaze and only pulled the kayaks harshly when you tried to grab them as to not accept your assistance. You watched in disbelief as he tipped the small kayaks upside down just outside the shed to let them dry.

You weren't going to put up with his childishness any longer. You spun on your heels and headed up the hill towards the lake house after grabbing your shirt from the ground that was still on top of Eren's. You didn't dare look over your shoulder to see what he was doing, but it killed you to wonder whether he was still ignoring you or if he was watching you leave him.

You tip toed into the house and hoped desperately that nobody was awake yet. Luck was in your favor as you found nobody in the living room or kitchen. The door to the room Mikasa was still sleeping in creaked slightly as you opened it. You gathered a fresh set of clothes, still unable to find your bra. You just took a loose crew neck and figured you'd try your chances braless.

You snuck back into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Soap and suds washed away Eren's touches, Eren's kisses. Regret poured through your mind as you doused your hair in shampoo. Why the hell did you kiss him? He knew what he was getting himself into, but in a way you did lead him on. You never had any intentions of leaving Reiner or hooking up with him in secret. What overcame you when your body was practically begging you to give in to his affection?

Your thoughts took you over as you dried off in the bathroom and slid your fresh clothes on. When you opened the door, your nose was met with the smell of bacon. You found Niccolo hovering over the sizzling meat when you wandered into the kitchen. You quickly glanced out the window to see if Eren was still out there, but he was nowhere to be seen.