𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕖_𝟙𝟜 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

"Does this look okay?" you asked Mikasa, who was sitting in front of your large mirror perfecting her thick, black eyeliner. You stood behind her staring at the outfit you had chosen for the occasion. You wore a short velvet dress that criss crossed down the open back. The tight fit hugged your sensual curves as you tugged at the black material, adjusting it to look exactly as you wanted. When you were content, you placed your hands on your own hips and tilted your body to catch every possible angle in your reflection.

"I mean, I'd hit if Reiner doesn't," she joked before applying her dark red lipstick. "What are you doing about that, by the way?" The two of you had been home for about an hour now, giving you plenty of time to sober up and organize your thoughts. You carefully pondered your answer to her question as you completed your look, finishing with gold jewelry and black heels.

"My mind's already made up. I'm gonna go home with Reiner tonight. If he wants me to, anyway," you declare. Saying it out loud made it sound more ludicrous than it did in your head. Mikasa didn't seem to think so, however, judging from the devious little smile that crept onto her face.

"That's my girl," she uttered before getting up and standing next to you, patting you on the lower back. "Damn, we make a hot couple of roommates don't we?" she asked rhetorically while she joined you in gaping at both of your reflections in the mirror.

"I'd like to think so," you answered.

"Just don't hurt the poor man. He's been through enough."

"I'd never hurt him! Not on purpose," you defended before pulling away to brush your teeth. As you were finishing up, you felt your phone buzz on the bathroom counter.

connie's last brain cell

Jean
Yo
Mikasa and Y/N, ready?

Mikasa
Yeah come down

Within minutes there was loud and obnoxious knocking on your front door. You almost forgot that Jean, Connie, and Sasha lived just two floors above you. You swung the door open to reveal a pair of boys, Connie mid knock while Jean used his forearm to lean onto the door frame. His height caused him to tower over you.

"Hey guys!" you greeted, giving each of them a friendly hug. Mikasa trailed behind you and followed suit, Jean seeming to squeeze Mikasa a little longer and harder. Behind them Connie, noticing the same as you, gave you a wide eyed stare as if to tease them without Jean knowing. "Where's Sasha?" you asked, making Jean finally pull away.

"She's waiting for Niccolo to pick her up," Connie answered. "Are you guys ready to go? Because we are already uh," he paused to check his watch, "forty-five minutes late."

"Fashionably late," Jean corrected.

"Jean, are you sure you're okay with driving? We can always Uber instead or something," Mikasa suggested.

"No, it's fine. If I do end up drinking I promise I'll call an Uber. Or Jaeger can just let us stay over or something." That satisfied Mikasa and with that the group of you left the apartment after being sure to lock the door.

Connie hopped into the passenger's seat of Jean's Honda Civic while you and Mikasa spread out in the back. Jean kept his car relatively clean with a few receipts and empty water bottles here and there.

"There's a few tallboys in the back if you guys wanna get one in before we get there," Jean pointed out over the music Connie played through the aux. You excitedly searched until you found three Twisted Teas under the front seat. The three of you drank them quickly, careful not to be too obvious to the cars around you, while Jean drove with one hand on the steering wheel.