𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕔𝕫𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 (𝕥𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜)
✧✧✧✧✧

Finals week had been tough on you physically and mentally. Mentally because your classes were relatively difficult for the fall semester, and you had to study hard to get A's on all of your exams. Physically because you and Eren were quite literally fucking like rabbits, having sex every possible second you could. At this point you just accepted the fact that your thighs would be permanently sore and unsteady.

What could you say? You loved each other. You belonged to each other. You surely didn't think you'd enjoy the feeling of being tied down to one man, but maybe it just took someone as perfect for you as Eren to change that.

And the sex served as the most ideal stress relief.

But finals week was finally over, and you woke up to no alarm and feeling fully rested on Friday morning. You snuggled yourself into your comforter and inhaled deeply to try to smell a hint of Eren from when he stayed the night two days ago. You always slept so much better when you were wrapped in his embrace.

After scrolling through your phone for a while you finally decided to get up and make breakfast for you and Mikasa. This was your last full day in Shiganshina before you were going back to your parents' house for the holidays. You had already made plans with Eren to visit his place and meet his parents sometime over the month you were gone. In doing so you could also visit Mikasa, Armin, and Annie since they all lived close. Everybody else would be joining you in seeing their families for the month.

You hummed to yourself while cooking up sausage, egg, and cheese bagel sandwiches. It felt as if you hadn't had quality Mikasa time in awhile, even with the two of you living together. You were always together in a group, or she was with Jean or you were with Eren. Although at one point that week the four of you went on a double date which turned out to be a blast.

You and Mikasa were lounging around the living room bored Wednesday night with brains completely fried from all of the studying and test taking. Neither of you were talking, just silently watching an anime that was doing a great job at making you depressed.

After an episode ended, you decided that you couldn't take it anymore. "Can we please go do something? I feel like I'm going to die from lack of serotonin," you groaned.

"Like what?" she asked, feeling equally drained.

"I don't know. Is Jean busy? We can ask the boys to go to something with us." A smile danced across her pretty face as she contemplated your idea.

"I'm sure he's free. Let me text him." While she got a hold of Jean, you mimicked her actions and texted Eren.

Eren

You
what are u doing?

Eren
Snuggling the pup. You?

You
bored. wanna hang out
with me mikasa and jean?

Eren
Like a double date..?

You
yea I guess

Eren
Sure. I'll be there in an hour