✧ 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪- 𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖 ✧

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕤_𝕒𝕣𝕥 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!!
𝕔𝕨: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕤𝕖𝕩. 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.
✧✧✧✧✧

𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧 - 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

"I hope whatever you gained from telling that bitch my business was worth it, Eren. I should have listened to Mikasa and stayed away from you."

Yeah, that's fucking rich.

Eren ran his hands through his hair, trembling with nerves as he contemplated his next move. He watched you weave through parked cars into the freezing night, arms wrapped around yourself to protect your skin from the cold. Eren's mind willed, no, pleaded with his legs to break into a sprint and catch up with you so that he could explain that the misdeed you were accusing him of was actually on Mikasa.

Yet his legs stayed planted to the lonely ground in disbelief. Even if he did tell you what truly happened, there would be no way that you'd believe him at this point. You'd accuse him of being a liar, of making excuses and trying to shove the blame onto her best friend. He knew you too well, knew how stubborn you were. And it would hurt him even worse to hear those wicked words spewing from your mouth.

Instead the only thing he could think of to do was to go back inside where he promptly heard a loud commotion at the top of the steps. He raced to the second floor dance area to find Mikasa and Hitch screaming at each other surrounded by onlookers. Among those watching was Marco with a worried expression, not at all liking the idea of two of his friends fighting each other. Eren rested his hand on the freckled boy's shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey Marco, can you-"

"Eren! What the fuck is going on? Where's Y/N?"

"She just left. Can you go make sure she gets home okay?"

"Yeah, wait, why did she l-"

"Now, Marco," Eren commanded bluntly. He didn't have the time or energy to answer any questions, he just had to make sure you were okay. Marco always had a comforting presence surrounding him, and Eren couldn't think of a better person to run after you if it couldn't be himself.

"Okay, okay," he obeyed, nodding and heading towards the stairs. Eren watched as he disappeared and hoped that he'd make it to you in time. Attention back on the two ballistic women, Mikasa now had Hitch pinned to the floor while she straddled her with fists raised, ready to throw a punch. Blood already gushed from Hitch's bottom lip, leading Eren to guess Mikasa had already thrown the first strike.

"You fucking two faced cunt!" Mikasa screamed, reeling her right fist back to fire at Hitch's face at full force.

"She's just a whore! I'm your friend!" Hitch defended, arms up to protect her face with no success. Mikasa's punch plowed right through them and collided with her nose. If it weren't for the overwhelmingly loud music in the background, Eren guessed that he would have been able to hear the crack of her nasal bone.

"No, you're the scum of the fucking earth!" Another punch.

"Dude, aren't you going to stop them?" Bertholdt questioned in a panic as they watched the fight play out on the outskirts of the crowd. "Hitch is going to get her brain beaten in."