𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕫 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧 - 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪

Eren could only shake his head in frustration as he watched you storm back inside after taking the kayaks out on the lake. "Fuck," he mumbled under his breath to himself. He was irritated with himself for his childishness, but God damn did you know how to pry a reaction out of him. He cursed himself again for growing to adore and admire the fact that you seemed to instinctively know how to play him like a damn fiddle, only to leave him hard and blue balled every fucking time.

He thought about you as he finished putting the kayaks away, about how he felt as if you were specially handcrafted just for him. It was obvious that you were beautiful. You were so lovely, so refreshing, that every other woman he'd ever laid eyes on paled in comparison.

He recalled seeing you for the first time at the bubble tea shop, and how he bumped into your shoulder on purpose only to satisfy his body's incessant craving for some sort of contact between you. How when he turned around to savor one more long look at you, his eyes connected with yours again. You were a splash of bright colors in a world he had let fade into gray.

He had wrongfully assumed that that was going to be his last time seeing you since it was a bigger campus. There was no use in asking you out, he was already fucking with Hitch. If he had left her for a stranger his friends would have once again berated the shit out of him. He didn't need any more of that, not after the past two years and the way he allowed himself to spiral without the accountability of his parents.

How could he have guessed that you would turn out to be his best friend's new roommate?

He had fucked it up and missed his chance. By the time he realized who you were, you were already hanging out with Reiner, already close to Mikasa, already beginning to feel comfortable in the company of his friends. Why the hell didn't he make a move at the tea shop? Fuck Hitch, she clearly didn't care about him. Not in the way he knew you would. Not in the way he began to care about you.

He couldn't even process what it was about you that intrigued him so deeply. Your appearance spoke for itself, but there was more to you than that. Girls all around campus knew who he was, and if he showed even a little bit of interest, they immediately folded. He didn't blame them, he knew he was hot. He knew he was stupid rich. He knew he was great in bed.

No, he couldn't blame them for being so eager to date him. But why wasn't Y/N? Why did you never gush over his house, his parties? Hell, you never even mentioned how nice it was that he had a lake house. He was sure that the luxury of his lake house would win you over. Reiner didn't have fifty dollars to his name, let alone a lake house. The whole reason he even planned this weekend was to get you there, and now that you were you seemed as casual as ever about his property.

Maybe that's what he liked so much about you. The fact that his money wasn't enough. He had to prove himself to win you over, and even though being vulnerable made him uncomfortable, he was willing to step outside of that comfort zone for you. He wouldn't stop, couldn't stop, until he figured out what your deal was. He was spoiled rotten, and he couldn't stand the fact that he wanted you and couldn't have you.

And don't even get him started on how fucking feisty you were. That was his absolute favorite part about you. The way you'd push him away or roll your eyes when he was being cheeky. The way you'd scold him when he was being an ass. The way you almost beat the fuck out of that girl at the football game. You looked so powerful, so full of rage that he was tempted to just let you swing. But he knew you weren't thinking clearly or about the consequences of such actions.