✧ 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥 ✧

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕥
𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!!!
✧✧✧✧✧

Eren's large hands lightly traveled up and down your sides as you hovered over him, at war with yourself over what your next actions would be. Your brain pleaded with you to get up, to leave and find Reiner or Mikasa again. He was such an ass, he had no problem showing you that tonight.

But his last words echoed through your mind. "I have a nasty habit of getting what I want. And I want you." He wanted you. You could see the hunger burning in his emerald eyes squinting at you, piercing your own. His stiff eagerness pressed against your crotch as you straddled him on the cold roof.

What you did next surprised even you, as if you were possessed.

You leaned down close to him, impatient lips centimeters apart, so close to giving the frustrated man what he wanted before moving your lips to his ear to whisper to him. "You're used to getting what you want because you're a spoiled bitch. You're not getting me."

His breath hitched in surprise, not expecting those sharp words from you. You met his eyes with yours again to find his previous sensual expression replaced with one of anger. His thick eyebrows furrowed together, his nose crinkled and his mouth formed a tight straight line. You didn't care if you made him angry because you knew you were right. You knew the spoiled type all too well, you'd been surrounded by them your whole life. They felt entitled to whatever and whoever they wanted because they were used to things getting handed to them. They grew accustomed to people throwing themselves their way, desperate for status. But not you.

"You have some fucking nerve talking to me like that on my lap, on my roof," he hissed back at you, clearly enraged over the fact that he was actually rejected. You wondered how long it had been, if ever, that someone declined his advances.

"What are you going to do about it?"

You pushed him over the edge. Just as easily as he pulled you on top of him, he roughly grabbed your shoulders and shoved you off with enough force that it almost hurt. You fell on your back onto the roof again, scraping your elbow. He got up without saying a word and crawled back through the window, shutting it tight behind him. "Eren, wait-" you called after realizing what was happening.

You heard the click of a lock and looked desperately at him through the glass before he threw both of his middle fingers up at you. His facial expression was dead cold. "Eren I swear to God if you leave me up here you are fucking dead!" you threatened as he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away, turning his bedroom light off and closing the door behind him.

"Eren!" you screamed, regardless of knowing that your calls wouldn't make him turn around. You hooked your fingers along the window and tried to jimmy it open but to no avail. A prolonged, throaty grunt escaped you in irritation as you tried to figure out what to do next.

You could call Mikasa, but she was sure to know that this was Eren's room window, and she'd definitely ask how you got locked outside on the roof. Even though you didn't do anything with him, you didn't want her to know about his advances. She cared too much about Eren, and although you both had become quick close friends, you knew where you stood. Eren would come first.

Calling Reiner would be a better option. He was most likely looking for you anyways, and he wouldn't press for as many answers as Mikasa would. You pulled your phone out and found three missed calls and a text from Reiner, making you wonder how long you'd been out there. You clicked his contact to call him once determining that it was your best option.

"Hey, where'd you go?" he asked once he answered, worry lingering in his voice. The background chatter and music of the party muffled the call.

"You're gonna think I'm so dumb," you began. "I found a window to crawl out of to get some fresh air, but the window fell closed while I was out here. I think it's stuck, and I can't get back in now."