𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕩𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕒 (𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣)
✧✧✧✧✧

"How did you not notice that you were missing your underwear?" Reiner teased while laying down beside you. His warm chest pressed into your upper back, and the breath exhaling from his nose tickled your nape.

"I don't know, I was caught up in the moment!" you retorted, a giggle bubbling out of you unwillingly. You scoot your body over to make some room for him since he only had a full bed. You didn't mind the tight squeeze. It gave you an excuse to snuggle deeper into him.

"You were literally wearing a dress. Didn't you feel...breezy?" he snickered. You couldn't help but laugh with him. "Or are you used to free balling it?"

"Hey, you're the one that threw them who knows where. It's not my fault they weren't with my bra!" In all honesty you were too focused on getting out of Eren's room uncaught to remember them, yet now you've incriminated yourself in the worst way possible. You hopelessly wished that the maids would find them and throw them away before Eren does. Maybe if he does find them, he'll assume they're from one of his previous hook ups. Or maybe even think that someone else found the room and used it for their lewd needs without realizing it belonged to him. There was no way for him to know that they belonged to you.

"Okay, okay. You got me. I guess someone will be in for quite the surprise when they find them eventually." He wrapped his muscled arm around your waist and nuzzled his forehead against your back. Poor Reiner, he was so blissfully unaware of who's bed it was that he fucked you on.

And as good as the sex was, your mind kept stubbornly drifting back to those intoxicating green eyes. The way Eren seemed to not just stare at you, but stare through you. As if he could see right through all of your bullshit. That thought terrified you, although that didn't stop you from toying with him.

Being the single thing he wasn't allowed to indulge in made you feel like the one that always got away in a game of cat and mouse, always just outside his grasp. The anger he displayed when he couldn't have you gave you a sense of power. Eren Jaeger, the cold one who didn't seem to care about anything, became lustful and angry and sloppy around you.

But that didn't matter to you, or at least that's what you told yourself. You were content being in the arms of the blonde, kind gentleman. Reiner didn't have to force you onto his lap. He wasn't cocky enough to think he already had you in the bag.

Yet, it was hard to ignore chills that jolted up your spine when you thought about the way Eren looked though you while he pressed himself against you on that cold roof. How he licked his lips and-

Damn it. Why are you still thinking about him? Snap out of it.

Outside Reiner's bedroom you heard the creak of the front door open and close. You assumed Bertholdt had just gotten home from Eren's party himself. "Sounds like Bertholdt just got back," you mentioned. You expected Reiner to respond, but the steady rise and fall of his chest behind you along with his soft, slow breathing let you know that he had fallen asleep. You took one last look at your phone which read 3:21 AM. You couldn't remember the last time you stayed up this late.

You let out a tranquil sigh and burrowed into Reiner's chest one last time. Your eyes shut, and you realized that your head was slightly spinning, but you allowed the memories of the night to lull you to sleep.

✧✧✧✧✧

The sunlight peeking through the blinds was bright enough to wake you. You blinked a few times before stretching big. Your muscles ached with soreness, and you slowly remembered all the dancing you did at the party last night. Your mouth was Sahara desert dry from the booze you drank.