Chapter 2: Our name is...

Shady(POV.)

Juraku: You 2 will settle this by Gambling.

Ushiiwaka: ~This kid. He's... He's fucking insane.~

"PLEASE FORESEE THIS GAMBLE MY QUEEN!! PLEASE RISK IT ALL WITH ME MY QUEEN!!! PLEASE BE THE DEALER OF THIS GAMBLE MY QUEEN!! LET'S ENJOY THIS RISK TOGETHER!! JURAKU-SAMA!!! USHII-CHAN!!! LET'S GET RISKY!! (Starts laughing maniacally.)

Juraku: This'll be interesting. Mikura get us a room.

Mikura: Of course ma'am

=Mikura Sado. Housepet. Mikura has shoulder lenght red hair that is tied into two pigtails and blue eyes that are distinctly empty compared to other charater's. She wears normal female uniform with a Housepet tag and black thight stockings. However she also has a pet collar with a chain attatched to it around her neck.=

👆🏾Sado Mikura👆🏾

👆🏾Sado Mikura👆🏾

Shady, Ushiiwaka, Mikura and Juraku all walked into an empty room.

Juraku: Ok boys what will you be playing?

"[Voice deepens.] Go ahead Ushiiwaka. Pick a game. Let's make it even more risky my boy."

Ushiiwaka: Let's play Auction blackjack.

"Oh that sounds exciting. How do you play."

Mikura: Each player will receive their 2 starting cards like the original rules of blackjack. You will be allowed to add a card to your hand or to stand. Once that is done you will be betting money on the round. The highest bidder gets to choose whether the weaker or stronger hand wins. Let's say if you Shady have 19 and Ushiiwaka has 13, if he is the highest bidder by the time I announce who the highest bidder is he will get to choose whether the stronger or weaker hand wins. If he chooses weaker hand he wins. There will be 5 rounds and the winner of the first round will get to choose how much each round is worth.

"I see. So this game is really all about money. It's riskier for the lowest bidder."

Ushiiwaka: Yea. And the fact that you entered this school on a scholarship just screams poor. There is no way you are going to beat me in this game. I've got money to throw away boy. It's over for you. You'll definitely be a Housepet by the end of this. Say your prayers.

"(Shady's eyes return back to their original form.) [Normal voice.] Ok than. Let's get started. Deal the cards Sado-Chan."

Mikura: Ok (hands Shady his hand and hands Ushiiwaka his hand.) Now Shady would you like to add a card to your hand.

"Mmmm uhhh damn it uhh no. Wait maybe no no I'm good."

Ushiiwaka: ~Ha I see he probably has a mediocre hand. 16 maybe a 17. He knows he isn't gonna out bid me. Plus I've got a 19 I can't risk it and try to add a card to my hand. He's probably gonna try to get me to go for the weaker hand. Ha I'll crush him with this 19. Guess I'll bid big.