Chapter 4. The valuable boy part 2

Shady(POV)

°The Next day right before school was about to start, Momobami Kirari, Sachiko Juraku, Mibuomi Aoi, Yomozuki Runa, Tsuka Ushiiwaka and Yokubōbami Shady were all gathered in the student council meeting room.°

Kirari: Welcome Everyone are you all ready.

=Momobami Kirari. Student council president=

Aoi: I will not lose whatever game we play.

=Mibuomi Aoi. Student council member.=

Juraku: Neither will I.

=Sachiko Juraku. Student council member.=

Ushiiwaka: Let's just get this over with.

=Tsuka Ushiiwaka. High school 3rd year.=

"They all look Intense."

=Yokubōbami Shady. 3rd year Middle School.=

Runa: I know right.

=Yomozuki Runa. Student council member.=

Kirari: Ok than. Let's not waste time. Yokubōbami.

"Yup."

Kirari: The game please.

"Crazy 8. Shady Edition. The original game sucks dick so I decided to switch it up."

Kirari: I see. Ok explain.

"Ok so the goal is stil to be the first player to get rid of you hand. But instead of all the original point bullshit I saw on Bicycle.com. Imma do It the my way. Almost everything stays the same except for some of the cards. Ace, 2, 4, 7, 8, Jesters and Jokers. The Ace is Used to block 2s, 4s, 7s and Jesters. 2 is use to make the player after you add 2 card to their hand this can be blocked by an Ace. If you do not have and ace or you don't wish to use it you will pick up 2 and your turn will be skipped."

Kirari: Ok ok.

"4 is used to make the player after you add 4 cards to their hand this can be blocked by an ace. If you do not have an ace or don't wish to use it you will pick up 4 and your turn will be skipped."

Aoi: So Is the 7 a pick up 7 card.

"Shut ya mouth. The other way to block this without an ace is with another pick up card. For example, If Juraku-Sama put down a 2, Mibuomi could also put down a 2 to make it a plus 4 for Ushiiwaka. But if Ushiiwaka has a 4 he could also put it down and make it plus 8 for Juraku-Sama. This goes on until someone puts down an ace to stop it or someone runs out of 2s and 4s and has to add all the 2s and 4s and adds them all together and picks up that amount."

Ushiiwaka: So that's easy enough.

"7s are used to reverse the order in how the game is played. So if it was going Juraku-Sama, Mibuomi then Ushiiwaka it would go Ushiiwaka, Mibuomi then Juraku-Sama. But that was boring. So I added another function. The 7 doesn't just reverse the order it makes everyone switch cards. So if it was going Juraku-Sama, Mibuomi then Ushiiwaka the order would reverse and Juraku-Sama would get Mibuomi's hand, Mibuomi would get Ushiiwaka's Hand and Ushiiwaka would get Juraku-Sama's hand. This can be blocked with an ace."

Juraku: I like that.

Runa: Very risky.

"I know right. Jester jumps the person after you. So you skip there turn. This can be blocked with an ace."

Kirari: Simple.

"8s and Jokers can do everything I just mentioned. They can Skip players, reverse order and they aren't plus 4s or 2s they're plus 5s. After the 8 or Joker is put down the next player can put down any card. All these power cards except the 7, 8 and Joker have to be the suit of the card throw beforehand. Sound fun?"