Chapter 14: The wanted Boy

°🎶RUN IN THE ROOM LIKE AAAAAHHH!! I STILL DON'T OWN KAKEGURUIIII OR ANY OF THE KAKEGURUIIIIS!! I ONLY OWN NY CHARACTEEEERS!! AND CHANGES TO ORIGINAL PLOOOOT!!!🎶 Also go check out Inosuke Riddem by Shao Dow.°

💙💙💙💜💜💜RRARGH💜💜💜💙💙💙

THIRD POV

"Thank you lord... For the heaven sent dish." The blue eyed girl licked her lips and put her hands together. "You look even better in person... Yokubōbami Shady."

Locking eyes with the girl in the throne, the white haired boy chuckled softly and smirk at the girl.

"Well you're a cute one aren't you now Hanake." Yokubōbami said still locked onto Hanake.

Unfolding her legs the blue eyed girl walked slowly over to the boy with white hair and as she got close a group of boys emerged from the shadows.

"Boys, bring our guest here a chair... I'd like to have a chat with him." Stopping in front of the white haired boy, Hanake poked his chest and reeled her finger back signaling for him to follow her.

=======================================
Name: Hanako

Surname: Hanake

Age: 16 (High School first year.) (30 September)

Height: 168cm (5'5/5'6)

Status: Human

Affiliation(s): Student Council Member (Trail Membership), Owner of the 6th most popular den in Hyakkaou. (Hyakkaou fighting champion HFC)

Appearance: Hanake is a girl of average height of a slender yet curvaceous figure. She is fair-skinned. Her eyes sharp, their irises cool cobolt blue. Hanake wears blood red lipstick and her nails are painted in a similar color

Long black hair stopping above her butt, worn in twin ponytails while still leaving some untied hair flow, her ponytails stop just below her chest and as brought to the front, bangs parted even down the middle stopping just above her eyelashes the same color as her hair and eyebrows.

Hanake dresses in the traditional female uniform; A long sleeve white button up dress shirt and a short dark pleated skirt, and black thigh high socks. In addition to the school uniform Hanake wears a black belt with three chrome buttons on the right side and a smaller version of the belt on her right thigh that almost looks similar to a collar. Hanake also wears a black choker and stuffs a bandana with the Hyakkaou logo into her skirt letting it hang on the outside. Black Timberlands.

 Black Timberlands