Chapter 5: The valuable boy part 3

Shady(POV)

"Mibuomi requests a Clockwise switch and counterclockwise play."

=Yokubōbami Shady. Middle school 3rd year. The prize of this Gamble.=

Juraku: (Starts laughing maniacally.) OH MIBUOMI YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! I HAVE 7 OF HEARTS!! YOMOZUKI HAS A 10 OF SPADES!! THANK ME FOR THE WIN!! (Jumps out of her seat as Runa hands over her hand due to the switch.) NO THANK YOU FOR THE WIN!!

=Sachiko Juraku. Student council member.=

"The order is now Juraku-Sama, Yomozuki, Ushiiwaka then Mibuomi. Now that the order has switched..."

Runa: MIBUOMI YOU SHIT NOW JURAKU'S GONNA WIN!!

=Yomozuki Runa. Student council member.=

Ushiiwaka: YOU STUDENT COUNCIL SCUM!!

=Tsuka Ushiiwaka. High school 3rd year.=

Aoi: NO!! SHIT!!

=Mibuomi Aoi. Student council member.=

"Juraku-Sama. (His right eye becomes more snake and began to glow.) [Voice deepens.] FINISH HIM!!"

Kirari: How unexpected. (Clenches her thighs in excitement.)

Juraku: VICTORY BELONGS TO ONLY THE STRONG!! AND THE STRONGEST WILL FOREVER BE... (Plays her final card whichi is a 10 of spades.)

Shady and Kirari: THE VICTOR OF THIS GAMBLE...

Shady, Kirari and Juraku: SACHIKO JURAKU!!!

Aoi: HOLD UP!! I've got a proposition.

"Proposition?"

Kirari: Go on.

Juraku: Huh? What the...

Aoi: Let us 3 play. The next person to clear the hand will join Sachiko and play a game to win you. How does that sound Yokubōbami. Pretty risky right?

Kirari: Interesting. That does sound risky. But not risky enough. Let me change something tho. 2 people will advance and there will be 1 loser. There will also be a reshuffle. How does thay sound Yokubōbami. (Locks eyes with Shady.) Risky enough?

Juraku: (sighs.) Whatever. I'll will still win. Nothing with stand in the way of me getting my Yokubōbami.

"(Smirks.) Nice Momobami-Sama. I'll allow it. You 3 will continue. (Puts all the card together and reshuffles them.) Ok Yomozuki, Mibuomi, Ushiiwaka. Here you go. (Gives Yomozuki, Mibuomi and Ushiiwaka their cards.)"

Runa(POV)

'(Checks her hand.) Ok this hand isn't bad. Ace of spades, King of hearts, 7 of spades, 6 of hearts, 3 of hearts. I can't keep these Power cards till the end but the only thing I can't discard of is the 7 cause I'll lose this hand. I don't know what the others have. They could have power house galore or dog shit. I've gotta keep this 7 on me for the end. But they could be thinking the exact same thing. This is gonna be tough'

Aoi(POV)

'(Checks his cards.) Fuck. This is bad. 2 of spades 4 of hearts 7 of clubs 8 of diamonds and a Joker. Shit I've got Power house galore. This is bad. I can't win with any of these cards. I've gotta think of a plan.'

Ushiiwaka(POV)

'(Checks his cards.) Ace of hearts, 10 of hearts, king of diamonds, Queen of diamonds, 5 of clubs. Whatever.'

"Let's just get this over with Yokubōbami."

Shady: Ok so the order is Ushiiwaka, Mibuomi then Yomozuki. Ushiiwaka begin.