Chapter 6: The American boy

Shady(POV)

Mary: Sorry but who are you and who are you looking for?

=Saotome Mary. Middle School 3rd Year. Has won ¥20 000 since entering Hyakkaou.=

Deque: How rude of me. I am Hijindōteki Deque. And I am In search of Yokubōbami Shady.

=Hijindōteki Deque. American transfer Student. 3rd year Middle School. Model. Has won ¥0 since entering Hyakkaou.=

"Well Hijindōteki Deque. Your little scavenger hunt has come to an end. Feast your eyes on the treasure. You've found your man. Now what do you want from me?"

=Yokubōbami Shady. 3rd year middle school. Has won ¥294 000 000 since entering Hyakkaou.=

Deque: I was sent to crush you on behalf of The Student Council's President of The traditional culture club Nishinotouin Yuriko. Are those your maidens.

"What if they are?"

Deque: Once I beat you in a gambling match they will become my Maidens and you will belong to Nishinotouin Yuriko.

"Well this seems to be going in an Interesting direction. So what do you wanna play?"

Deque: (Chuckles softly.) We'll be playing-

Mary: Sorry Hijindōteki-Kun but can I please speak to my Idiot boyfriend.

Deque: I'm sorry bu-

Girls: HIJINDŌTEKI-SAMA!!

Girl 1: CAN I PLEASE GET YOU AUTOGRAPH!!

Girl 2: CAN I HAVE A HUG!!

Boy 1: LET ME SMELL YOU!!

Deque: Fine you can talk to Yokubōbami while I attend to my underling. (Turns away from Tsuzura, Mary and Shady.) [UwU] Ok ok everyone calm down. There's enough DQ for everyone. (Walks over to his fans and begins signing autographs.)

Mary: (Smacks Shady across the head with her flask.) What... The fuck?? We aren't your maidens you can't just bet us like that.

"Why not. You're supposed to be mans's Gyal."

Mary: I'm mans's pretend Gyal plus Tsuzura isn't your gyal did you even consider how she feels about all this?

"(Scratch the back of his head and chuckles.) Sorry Hanatamorei-Chan. I just got a bit excited. I would never sell you to anyone unless I'm in debt."

Mary: HEY!! (Grabs Shady by his shirt and pulls him In close.)

Tsuzura: No no no It's ok. Especially if you sell me to Deque. He's-

=Hanatamorei Tsuzura. Housepet. 3rd year Middle school.=

"What's all the hype around this Neek? He is all that. I'm all that."

Tsuzura: You don't know. (Pulls a magazine from out of her bag.) He's America's Number 2 Model right under Phooko Levi.

"YES!!! BIG UP THE BOY!!"

Tsuzura: Huh?

"I've known Levi since Childhood. It's good to see he ain't selling himself for drugs."

Tsuzura: Anyway I think Deque-Kun should be number 1. Levi isn't all that.

"Yea I know but Levi is better all round."

Tsuzura: I'll fight you.

Mary: So what if he's America's Number 2 model I wouldn't want to belong to him. Especially against my will. I rather stay with this Handsome Idiot.

"Did you just call me handsome. Hahaha. I knew you thought I was perfect little diamond."

Mary: (Looks away and blushes.) N-no I don't. It was the slip of the tongue.