Chapter 13: The Unsatisfied Boy.

°Obviously before We get into it, Mans is way too big time to own Kakegurui/Kakegurui Twin/ Kakegurui Midari and any other official Kakegurui ting. So that means I only own my characters and the changes to the plot that I've created.°

💜💜💜WAGWAN❤❤❤

3RD POV

AS SADO SWIFTLY made her way to the former Harapēnyo no shōnen den after her awkward confrontation with Makoto, a line from Makoto during their chat lingered in her mind, replaying itself over and over again making Sado unfocused and distracted.

'How could she j-just violate me like that. Has she not heard of consent and boundaries. I should have her reported. ~He likes the petite bitches. He likes em cUwUte.~ Huh? Why did that suddenly come up? How on earth could she know Yokubōbami's preference? She could be saying this just to gas me up and make ne embarrass myself.' Sado thought to herself as she walked to the former Harapēnyo no shōnen den.

============
Mikura Sado

Status: Housepet

Role: Sachiko little thang
============

-----------

ARRIVING AT THE door of the Harapēnyo no shōnen den, Sado shook of the 'petite thoughts' and questions she had and took a deep breath in making herself big before violently pushing open the door, smacking whoever was behind it accidentally.

"Oh no... Nishikiyama-Kun are you oka-" As Sado was about to check on the fallen brown haired boy, someone grabbed her shoulder from behind and on instinct Sado side kicked the grabber in the abdomen. "AAAAAH! YOKUBŌBAMI!!!"

"What the fuck Sado!? Hah, why'd you kick me? Naw I'm winded. Aww damn it. Naw mah wind is gone." After getting kicked by Mikura by suprise, The winded white haired Yokubōbami fell to his knees as he held hid abdomen. "My... Fuckin... Wind."

=================
Yokubōbami Shady

Status: Human

Role: Saotome's "Boyfriend"
================

The white haired boy began to lose the life and colour in his violet eyes and fell to his back making this as dramatic as possible. While on his back Yokubōbami raised his hand to the air and pointed to the light bulb of the room.

"I... Can... See da light... Urgh" Shady dropped his arm and 'passed out' on the floor.

"Yo-Yoku... YOKUBŌBAMI!!!" The redhead walked over and grabbed the white haired boy's head and placed it on her arms and yelled out his name from the top of her lungs before the tears in her eyes roled down her cheeks. "I've killed Yokubōbami-Kun, Juraku-Sama is going to have my head. H-how could this happen? I was unfocused and now I'm paying the price for it. Juraku-Sama's gonna kill me then I'm going to rot in hell."

"Woah woah hey! Sado relax it was just a prank it was just a prank." Yokubōbami sat up and grabbed Sado's head and pressed it against his chest in an attempt to calm her down. "I'm sorry Sado, I'm so so sorry. Please stop crying"

-----------

A COUPLE MINUTES later, Sado and Yokubōbami made it to the Student Council Meeting room. Sado knocked on the door and returned to her original stance next to Yokubōbami who's face had a red hot hand print on his right cheek.