Chapter 11: The "Roulette" Boy II

°Before we get started. I don't own Kakegurui Midari/Kakegurui twin/Kakegurui futago/Kakegurui/Kakegurui xx. I only own the OCs, I don't own any of the Characters shown in anything officially Kakegurui. I also need to apologize for how messy the previous Chapter was (Chapter 10: The "Roulette" Boy). I was rushing and all so uhh yea. I'll try to make it a bit less messy. Also, USK stands for Utsukushi-Sa Kyonyū, DN stands Díaz Nishikiyama, HD stands for Hijindōteki Deque, YS stands for Yokubōbami Shady.°

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸START🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

"GOOD GAME YOKUBŌBAMI, but it's over now... Once I win... I'll claim that beautiful right eye of yours as your first punishment." Nishikiyama's evil aura filled the room as he pointed his fingers at Yokubōbami's right eye with a sadistic grin on his face.

=================
Nishikiyama Díaz.

Status: Human.

Role: Leader of Harapēnyo no shōnen.
=================

"Can we allow this Juraku-Sama? We clearly know something is up-" Concerned for the well being of Hijindōteki and Yokubōbami, Sado whispers to Sachiko and asked whether they should stop match or not but was cut off by the white haired women placing her finger on her lips insinuating Sado should shut up.

==============
Mikura Sado.

Status: Housepet.

Role: Sachiko's personal Sl- Pet.
==============

"We know something is up..." Her red irises rushing to her right side meeting Sado's blue eyes. "... But that only makes it more fun." A twisted grin from ear to ear was plastered onto Sachiko's face as Mikura watched her master's eyes fill up with a lust for pain.

===============
Sachiko Juraku.

Status: Human.

Role: Public Morals Committee Chairwoman. Student Council Member.
===============

"I will now announce everyone's positions. In first place we have Yokubōbami with a total of ¥334,000,000, in second place with a total of ¥110,000,000 is Nishikiyama, in third place we have Hijindōteki with a total of ¥71,400,000 and in last place with a total of ¥5,250,000 is Kyonyū. On to round two betting." A leaderboard appeared on the main TV screen as Kyonyū announced everyone's positions.

====================
Utsukushi-Sa Kyonyū.

Status: Housepet.

Role: None.
====================

"Everyone please put in your bets. We'll start from Nishikiyama and go clockwise. Now sir... May you please put in your bet." Humberto asked.

================
Humberto Garcia.

Status: Human.

Role: Bartender at Harapēnyo no shōnen. Dealer (Temporary.)
================

'Now it's over for you... Shady, Deque. My cousin and I already know what to bet on. 11; 7; 5; 3 These four numbers tell a story... And the name of this story is...' Nishikiyama thought to himself mentally grinning from ear to ear as he placed his bet.

"33 Japanese chips on odd numbers from 0-12 on the green wheel and 22 Japanese chips on prime numbers from 0-12 on the red wheel. My main numbers for green wheels will be 7 and red will be 5." Nishiki's confidence could fill a room as he placed his bet smiling at Mikura Sado, and as soon as their eyes locked he winked at her raising even more suspicions in her.