Chapter 7: The Boy who wished to be excited

3RD(POV)

"You two ready to go? Hasegawa?" The red haired girl asks in a seductive way as she moves closer slowly the Blonde and gently grabs her chin bringing her closer.

=Utsukushi-sa Kyonyū. Has won ¥3 000 000 since entering Hyakkaou.=

"Yup yup." The blonde answer as she played suggestively with Kyonyū beautiful red hair. The two girls got close and slowly moved toward one another's face before they both turned away swiftly.

=Hasegawa Melissa. Has won ¥50 000 000 since entering Hyakkaou.=

"Hijindōteki?" The Redhead quickly moves from The blonde to Deque and seductively ask him if he was ready.

"[UwU] Yaaay!! Let's go!" The boy answered as he backed away from the redhead while still in his seat.

=Hijindōteki Deque. Has won ¥0 since entering Hyakkaou.=

The school bell rang and acted as a signal for the game to begin. Kyonyū delt the cards to both players and gave them the go ahead so that they could check their cards. Hijindōteki has a 3, 7 and King all spades. Hasegawa has a 3 of clubs, King of hearts and Jester of Diamonds.

Melissa(POV)

'Yare Yare Deque. Those spades are a symbol of the debt I'm going to bury you in. (Chuckles maniacally and smirks so hard her grin reached her ears.) PLUS YOU SWIMMING IN ALL THAT MODELING MONEY!! PREPARE TO FALL AT THE HANDS OF HASEGAWA MELISSA AND HER MANY LOYAL PETS!! WELCOME TO JAPAN HIJINDŌTEKI DEQUE!!!'

Kyonyū: You'll be using blackjack rule for the face cards. King, Queen, jester 10 is their value. 1 or 11 is the value of the Aces. Now for the starter card. (Picks up a random from the deck of cards and plays it.) 7 of Diamonds. Hasegawa is before Hijindōteki. Melissa start the game.

"Here... We... Go! (Plays her 3 of clubs.)"

Kyonyū: From seven to ten. 40 left. Hijindō-

Deque: (Slams down his king of spades on the table and looks Melissa dead in her eyes.) [UwU] I sooo hope you'll make this exciting. Yokubōbami basically blue-balled so that means I'll have to obtain my satisfaction... (His left eye began to glow in a bright Gold color and he got rings in his left iris.) At your expense.

'Oh you poor little American. You have no Idea how fucked you are.'

"Oh don't worry Hijindōteki this will be very exciting."

Kyonyū: It's gone up to 20. 30 left. Melissa make your move.

"Do you really wanna risk it Hijindōteki? (Plays her Jester of Diamonds.)

Kyonyū: 30 It's gone up to 30. 20 left. Hijindōteki play please.

"Oh please. My victory is not a risk. My victory is assured. (Plays his 7 of spades.)"

Kyonyū: and we've moved to 37. 13 left. Melissa-Chan.

"(Plays her final card which was a king of hearts.) Hahhahaha. [Sing-song.] Beat that... number 2."

'Take the bait Hijindōteki. Believe that you're victory is assured. Win this one and get bent over and fucked in the next. I'll make sure to run your pockets and leave here having added 50 000 000 to my bank. ¥100 million here I come.'

Kyonyū: And with that Melissa has cleared her hand and put Hijindōteki in the tightest of spots. With our 37 turning into a 47 Hijindōteki needs a 3 to wi-

Deque: (Slams his 3 onto the table.) [UwU] Get wrecked.

"WHAT?!"

Kyonyū: The winner of the first round with a perfect 50 HIJINDŌTEKI DEQUE!!