Chapter 9: The "Absolute" Boy.

°I don't own Kakegurui/ Kakegurui twin/ Kakegurui futago. A sadness I know. I only own my very few Characters and changes to the original story.°

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

3rd(POV)

SCANNING HIJINDŌTEKI WITH his mismatch eyes, Nishikiyama Challenged Deque while looking down on him with a smile showing no fear in the face of The Student Council Modeling Committee Chairman.

Scoffing at the brown haired boy's challenge, yellow-gold collided with mint green and Syrup brown as Hijindōteki stared the taller boy in the eyes and smirked in attempts to assert dominance.

Just think of him as a fear sensing animal, don't let him sense any fear you'll only be fueling him. Stand up to him, show him he ain't shit. You didn't come all the way from America to be number two here in Japan. This time you will be the victor.

================
Hijindōteki Deque.

-Student council trail member
-Modeling club chairman
-Has won ¥100 000 000 Gambling at Hyakkaou.
-He is owed ¥25 000 000 to complete his ¥100 000 000.

================

Hyping himself up, Hijindōteki bumped Nishikiyama's Shoulder as he walked passed him completely ignoring his statements and challenge.

"Oi Hijindōteki. Return at once." Glancing his eyes back at Hijindōteki, As soon as Hijindōteki locked eyes with Nishikiyama he was filled fear. The deranged look Nishikiyama gave was the same as the earlier look he gave Shady.

================
Nishikiyama Díaz.

-President of Harapēnyo no shōnen
-Has won ¥59 000 000 Gambling at Hyakkaou
-Has earned ¥99 000 000 from his Gambling den Harapēnyo no shōnen

================

W-What is this guy? And what is this bloody gaze? I'm petrified... He's got murder behind those bloody mismatch eyes. Fuck!!

The powerless Hijindōteki stood frozen before Nishikiyama as he called him back with a hand gesture, but right as Hijindōteki stepped forward an even thicker murderous pressure filled the room.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" With both pupils in his violet eyes as snake like as possible and his voice at his deepest, Yokubōbami fill the room with his presence and stare at hole into Nishikiyama. "Did you believe you could speak to a God the way did and there would not be consequences? Ha dead wrong Pussio." His arms spread out and his eyes locked in on Nishikiyama, Yokubōbami reestablishes dominance.

=================
Yokubōbami Shady

-Self proclaimed God
-"Boyfriend" to Saotome Mary
-Currently owned by Sachiko Juraku
-Has won ¥294 000 000 from gambling at Hyakkaou.

=================

"A God you say huh? Fine then... You asked who am I, allow me to introduce myself more formally this time. Nishikiyama Díaz a Motherfucking God Slayer. Now if you keep chatting your shit then... I'll slay you." Nishikiyama entered a Muay Thai stance and both his eyes began to glow.

The room went dead silent as the pressure began to build. The silence was broken when some dumbass in the back dropped a pen. As soon as he dropped the pen Kyonyū walked up to Nishikiyama and slapped him.

"Forgive my dumbass... Now who's here to do business?" The red haired girl asked.

-------------