Chapter 3: The Valuable boy.

Juraku(POV)

Shady: [Double voice.] WE ARE YOKUBŌBAMI SHADY!!!

Ushiiwaka: Fuck it. Let's get risky!!

"Oh my... (Presses her thighs together in arousal.)"

'He's crazy. Yokubōbami is crazy. I... I... I love it. He knows how risky it is yet he is still willing to go through with it. (Passionately moans.) I want him.'

Mikura: Time to reveal the winner. Boys... Flip your cards.

Shady: RRRRHAAARRRGH!!! (Flips cards.)

Ushiiwaka: AAARRRRHHHH!!! (Flips cards.)

Mikura: THE VICTOR IS!!

"HOW AROUSING!!! THE WINNER OF THIS GAMBLE IS!!!"

Later that day.

Outside the student council room.

"Wasn't that match exciting Mikura?"

Mikura: I certainly enjoyed it ma'am. Yokubōbami is an abnormal one. He saw right through Ushiiwaka's plan. And his plan wasn't even a bad one. He certainly is impressive.

"I bet Kirari will be interested in him. It's kinda hard to believe that was the first time he ever gambled. Remind me again what Yokubō means In Japanese."

Mikura: Desire/Lust. Why?

"I desire him. He will be mine. Let's head Inside. He'll be our little secret."

Shady(POV)

Back at the cherry blossom class.

"Oh [UwU] Hey Sao-Chan. (Walks over to Mary.)"

Mary: (Aggressively grabs Shady by the wrist and pulls him roughly to the back of the class.)

"[UwU] Woah hey. [Normal voice.] You said we were only pretending. You have my full consent tho."

Mary: (Starts poking Shady on his chest.) Where the fuck were you?

"Oh I was busy."

Mary: (Starts to Choke Shady.) With fucking Melissa.

"[Seductive voice.] Oh yes Saotome-Sama. Choke me like you ha-"

Mary: (Slaps Shady.) You're supposed to pretend to be my boyfriend didn't we agree?

"Yes we did. Oh and by the way you're only Turning me on more."

Mary: (Slap Shady again.)

"Fuck yess."

Mary: Just because we aren't actually dating doesn't mean you can be messing around with other girls. You'll make me look bad!

"Sorry Mommy- uhh I mean Saotome-Sama."

Melissa: [UwU] Oh uh sorry to interrupt but uh Yokubō-Sama I never got to thank you for playing with my cat.

"Uhhh."

Mary: What cat Shady?

Melissa: [UwU] Just wanted to let you know that you can play with my cat whenever you feel like it ok?

Mary: Fuck off.

"Could you kindly fuck off Melissa."

Melissa: Huh? What happened to you? Where's all that aggression you showed me?

Mary: [UwU] We are kinda busy right now. Aren't we Yokubō-Kun?

"Uhh yea we're kinda busy now- no in fact we're very busy. So uhh please."

Melissa: Oh Ok. (Walks over to Shady and kisses his cheek.) For the kiss in the other room. (Walks back to her seat.)

Mary: Why I oughta. (Lets go of Shady and walks over to Melissa to slap her.)