Chapter 16: The Boy Who Was...

°Oh Kakeguri? Nah that shit ain't mine. Twin? Yea nah Twin/futago I also don't own, and before you ask about Kakeguri Midari no i also don't own it anything official Kakeguri I don't own. I only own my characters and changes to the original plot of Kakeguri futago.°

💜💛❤💙💛❤💜

Kirari and Shady(POV)

'Kirari Momobami.'

'Yokubobami Shady.'

'Why o' why would the Student Council President answer my cry for help? What does she want from me?'

'I knew this day would come, I just didn't expect it to be so early. Yokubōbami Shady... Today is the day I test you. This is your make or break test. Show me... Just how much it takes to kill you.'

3RD(POV)

Momobami and Yokubōbami locked eyes and stared one another down. The room once again fell into and uneasy silence, it was split right down the middle, the room felt divided.

On one half a dominating, more stronger, murderous sapphire blue.

On the other a submissive, much weaker, curiously excited Violet.

Although everyone in the room knew Kirari's presence was much stronger then Yokubōbami's, they were all still a bit unsettled by his aura.

Putting an end to this imbalanced stare down, Hijindōteki slammed the briefcase with the money on the table and opened it.

"Here it is Yokubōbami... ¥10 000 000 000. Promise me you can win this thing cause something Kirari said to me earlier doesn't sit right." Hijindōteki addressed Yokubōbami with his eyes on Hanake Hanako.

================
Hijindōteki Deque

Status: Human

Affiliations: Student Council, Kan-iro momoiro Cabaret club, Cherry Blossom Class.

Allies: America's Number 2 model, Owner of Kan-iro momoiro Cabaret club.
================

Yokubōbami blinked rapidly at Hijindōteki and a bubbly smile stuck itself on the white haired boy's face.

"Oh my god... Omi gaoul omi gaoul omi gaoul. HIJINDŌTEKI YOU CARE ABOUT ME!!"

=================
Yokubōbami Shady

Status: Human

Affiliations: Cherry Blossom class.

Allies: Saotome Mary's Boyfriend, Sachiko Juraku's Prized player, 2nd most popular person according to Hyakkaou Weekly.
================

Yokubōbami grabbed his golden eyed friends and wrapped his arms around his neck and shoulders and began hugging and choking him.

"Yea yea whatever, just fucking stop." After breaking out of Yokubōbami's grip he turned his head away and his cheeks went blush red and he pouted trying to wipe out the blush.

"Wow the bromance is real... Hijindōteki we must leave, this is an internal battle between two members of the Student Council, we can not know the outcome."

================
Momobami Kirari

Status: Human

Affiliations: Student Council

Allies: Student Council President.
===============

"Wait but Kirar-" Hijindōteki tried to speak but git cut off.