Chapter 15: The Challenged boy.

°🎶Just look... At... Me. OOOOU UU OOU! JUST LOOK AT ME BABY DAY AND NIGHT!! DON'T MAKE ME BAD MAKE ME BAD I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!! OFFICIAL ANIMES AND OFFICIAL MANGAS! I DO NO OWN... ANY KAKEGURUI!!🎶 Yup now go check out Stray Kids Taste°

💙💙💙

'THIS PRESSURE. YOU brat Yokubōbami ~Aaaaah~ You just keep getting better and better. ~mmhh uhh~. If you keep growing at this rate won't be able to stick to the original plan. ~Ohhh Yokubōbami... I want to devour you whole.'

==============
Hanake Hanako

Status: Human

Association(s): Student Council (trail member), Owner of the 6th most popular thing/den in the school. (Hyakkaou fighting Champion HFC)

==============

🖤🖤🖤

"You're hella brave Hijindōteki, I like it. Name's Ikishima Midari... And I wanna have fun with you... Hijindōteki Deque."

==============
Ikishima Midari

Status: Human

Association: Unknown

==============

❤❤❤

"Betting on our soldiers huh? Yokubōbami versus Hanake-Chan. This is interesting, very interesting, ok than Kaede once Yokubōbami destroys your little Korean tool you'll be where you belong... On your knees."

==============
Sachiko Juraku

Status: Human

Association(s): Student council, Owner of Yokubōbami, Public morals committee chairwoman.

==============

🖤🖤🖤WAGWAN💛💛💛

3RD(POV)

"Why does the name Ikishima Midari sound familiar." Shutting his eyes to think Deque scratched the back of his head trying to remember where he heard her name.

================
Hijindōteki Deque

Status: Human

Affiliation(s): Student Council, Owner of Kin-iro Momoiro cabaret club.

Allies: America's number 2 model.
================

"Didn't you challenge Sakura-senpai a while back?" His eyelids reviled his yellow-gold eyes which were filled with excitement amd curiosity, after asking his question he locked on to the girl and slowly walked towards her.

"You mean the bitch that accused me off cheating? The one with the blue hair or something?"

==============
Ikishima Midari

Status: Human
==============

"Bitch is a bit harsh don't you think Midari, especially coming out of your mouth." Hijindōteki grabbed Midari by her chin and tilted her head up towards him.

Staring deeply into her dark eyes he scoffed as he felt her drive her gun to his stomach.

"Take me out to dinner first Hijindōteki, and besides I don't think you can handle all of this." Getting closer to him Midari drove her gun in deeper.