- 4 -

I know, I know what I said, I comprehend it and I believed it, we can wait three weeks, it was doable, but the thing is... I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY 😭😭 I want to give my stories the attention and love they deserve and if I do write for Your candy love this week, it won't be good, I just can't focus if it's not Iridescent love and that's my bad really, I had a feeling this would happen if I did start updating it too soon but... let's just go with the flow okay? *smiles awkwardly*

I'm stuffed.

I have never eaten as much as I have tonight, and I would gladly do it again.

I lie on the bed, in the bedroom that was lent to me, the softness that surrounds me unlike anything I've ever been granted in my life, which honestly, at this point, I feel isn't too hard to achieve.

The blankets smell so good, they're the perfect heaviness onto my body and there's just enough so that I can make a small nest around me, cozy and warm.

I couldn't say what it is about making a nest for myself, I'm clearly not a wolf, but it just soothes me in a way that nothing else quite can. It's a sense of safety that you can't get anywhere else, but from as long as I can remember, I've always hid that reality from others.

It makes me uncomfortable, almost upset when I pick at the blankets to fold them properly, but ever since my adoptive mother found out about this habit of mine, the way she'd screamed at me, the way she'd shamed me for it, it's now automatic, when I leave the bed, I need to destroy the nest.

Maybe I'm like that because I'm emotionally damaged and a nest brings that emotional safety, but either way, I wouldn't want Yoongi and Jungkook's pack to believe that I'm making fun of something so innately natural in an omega, because that's not my intention at all, far from it.

I can just understand why they feel that need to nest so often, it does bring comfort in a scary world and I just happen to need it too.

I adjust the blanket in front of me again, bring it closer to my body so that it follows the curves of my stomach, like an embrace, as if someone is holding me, I sleep so much better like that. It's warm, soft and comforting.

It brings my mind to wonder about whether I would enjoy cuddling with someone else, either being the small spoon or a face-to-face hugging kind of cuddling, legs intertwined, it appeals to me, makes me curious, but I have yet to really get a taste of it outside of the blankets.

Maybe one day it would happen, who knows? Someone who could accept me, patient and loving, someone understanding and respectful. Would there be a person like that available somewhere for me?

Someone who could wrap me in their embrace and whisper to me their love before kissing me tenderly? Just thinking about it has my heart fluttering in my chest, it sure would be lovely.

I don't think I would enjoy being the bigger spoon though. I need a person who can take that role from me.

I snicker to myself, the thoughts filling my mind kind of weird to have to myself, but at least now I know my preferences a bit better than I did a minute ago, which isn't a bad thing quite honestly, it's good to know what I want before I reach that point.

Too many people grab the first new-comer only to end up heartbroken because they're not what they need, emotions involved too easily and too quickly before being ripped in half, I could never do that.

I cradle my heart preciously within my hold, I've had enough of my parents stomping on it regularly and I'm not having a repeat of that with complete strangers who promise sweet words before doing the complete opposite.

I turn around and pat the bedside table to find my phone in the darkness, and when I feel it under my fingers, I grab it to pull my way until I'm back on my side, screen in front of my face before unlocking it.