- 23 -

It seems I've made many cry so we're going for a softer chapter this time, or well... I guess it has its soft moments through the angst. It's not so bad, I promise, but we're going with ups and down again.

---

"Say ahhhhhhh".

"A-ahhhhhhh".

"There you go, that's my good omega".

I blush at the pack alpha's words as I chew on the food he fed me and decide to play a little with the colourful bubbles that surround me while Jimin chuckles softly as he holds the plate of pretty little snacks prepared by the betas, his ego preening after I asked him to stay with us before getting in the bath.

It's not that I didn't want to stay alone with Namjoon, I just really missed Jimin for some reason.

I mean, not just him, I miss everyone else too, but since I couldn't deal with having all seven of them in the bathroom while I rest in the bath, I decided to have Jimin come with us for now.

Yeah, I know. Such a big contrast from my reaction yesterday.

But see, it's all planned in my head. Once I'm done here, I'm eating breakfast with everyone and then I'm taking turns to cuddle all of them.

So many cuddles to be given, I need to apologize to them properly and this is all I can think of doing. It should help them recover from all the drama I caused, right? They all love cuddles, it's like fuel to their souls, they all light up like stars when it happens. It is enough, isn't it?

"Ahhhhh".

I instinctively open my mouth to welcome in the snack once more fed to me by Namjoon, except that nothing weighs on my tongue even after waiting for a few seconds this time and when I look up in confusion, it's to find the two alphas snickering at me.

"That was cute, you're lost in thoughts, love?" Jimin asks softly, a nudge of the arm to Namjoon so he can give me the snack, which he does with a pinched smile when I shut my lips the closer his hand gets to my face, because he insisted so much to have me eat earlier and now he dares perform such a poor trick on me?

He opens up my appetite and then he teases me with my hunger?

"Ahhhh?" he attempts weakly, his face falling into sadness the more I resist him, and when Jimin tilts his head with a quirk of the brow as if to say - come on, stop making him wait - I eventually relent and accept the snack with a pout, much to Namjoon's relief.

"So, what's on your mind? You looked like you were getting ready for a battleground" Jimin asks again, and I shrug as I pull down the dress-like bathing suit they made me wear so I wouldn't feel exposed when the skirt begins floating over the water.

"I was thinking about... finding ways to apologize for this morning, possibly with cuddles" I admit softly, and to that, both alphas feel their heart flutter with sweetness, the shyness in my rose rain endearing them and making them melt like there never was war against doors just a few hours ago.

"And what have you come up with so far? Any plans on how you intend to cuddle with everyone?" Namjoon inquires with a gentle, proud smile and I falter a little at his question because really, what have I come up with?

"Not really... I just want to apologize for making everyone stress because of the rushed heat, but it's hard to come up with anything good, I don't feel like cuddles are quite enough but it's all I can give" I murmur with a downcast frown on my face, because I am not forgetting about that fact, that four wolves are having to carry the weight of what happened at the restaurant, which put me in such a state that it disrupted what the pack had planned for their heat.