- 20 -

Last update for this story for a while, I already wrote more than I had expected but the inspiration was just flowing in so I made use of it! I hope you guys enjoyed the last few updates and enjoy this nearly 9k words chapter! Love you guys ♥

"Here, have some water, Hobi, you've barely had anything since we got in here and it's making me worried, are you okay?".

I start stirring awake at those words, mind a blur and body heavy with sleep.

"Ah... thanks, Joonie, some water would be great, I didn't realize that I was thirsty. I'm fine, my mind has just been all over the place since last night, I'm still processing it all, don't worry, I didn't have it the worst".

"It has nothing to do with who had it the worst and the easiest, Hobi, don't keep it all in if the matter is making you restless, you know what we think about doing that".

"I know, I promise I'll speak up if I need to but I swear I'm fine, it's just a remnant of anger that I'm trying to dilute, it'll pass. Why don't you get something to eat? I can hear your stomach grumbling since earlier, ignoring it isn't going to solve the problem nor will it make her better. Have some food, you need the strength, I'm sure there's something that can be tolerable in there".

"Okay okay, as long as you know that we're here for you, and I will eat but you have something too. What about you Jiminie? Do you want some food? How about we have those small sandwiches before they get all mushy? I should've brought a cooler in here, even the fruits are looking sad, we should eat them before they end up in the trash".

"Don't worry about it, hyung, you had to focus on getting the nest ready on short notice last night, you couldn't possibly think of everything in such a short amount of time, you did your best and that's all that matters. A sandwich would be great, I'm a little hungry".

Oh man.

A sandwich would be good about right fucking now.

Why does it feel like my stomach is attempting to dig a new mine to try and find nuggets of old food? Have I starved myself without even being aware of it? Am I dead? Or have I come back from the dead? It somehow feels like all those answers are true.

"Well I'm not sure about the coming back from the dead part, but your hunger would be because you've been sleeping all night without eating dinner, I would actually be concerned if you didn't feel hungry because it's currently almost time for breakfast. Here, have this, it's not quite breakfast worthy but it'll have to do for now" the cinnamon bearer says, Jimin's voice soft as it carries to my ears through the fog of sleepiness still covering my mind.

Something that smells... weird gets near my face and I sniff it lightly, unsure of whether I should flee or give it a chance, but my stomach gets the upper hand on my conscience and so, with a body too heavy to move and eyes unable to open, it's easier to part my lips to welcome in the food that the alpha pushes into my mouth with a chuckle, a piece of hair taken out of my mouth before I start chewing on what tastes like a dying garden.

Oh man does it taste bad.

I struggle swallowing the bite that has disgust spreading through my system and grimace as I feel it slide down my throat too slowly for comfort, face then turning away from the food that shouldn't be eaten ever.

I can't believe I was fed that, I'd rather starve to death than have it again.

"Is it not good anymore? Sorry, love, we'll find you something else. What's available on the shelf, hyung? Aish, not that, it's going to taste even worse than the sandwich and you saw her reaction, what about the desserts Tae made? Jin hyung brought some cookies, didn't he? Give me those".