- 12 -

@SophiaRoseSyne made this amazing edit of the massaging session with Hobi in chapter 11 and my heart is just 🥺😳🥰

Jimin's POV

"Where is she?" I ask as soon as I enter the house, the group chat running wild after Hoseok's description of what happened on their walk outside, when he took Y/N to get a phone as well as getting some fresh air.

He shared all about the way she got upset about something that she wouldn't open up about, when she got mad when he tried to help her before running off and how she needed to be scruffed to calm down again, her emotions out of control, he explained everything in details.

He didn't understand why that happened and he wanted help, guidance, but instead of it, he got swarmed by anger and disappointment from our mates.

Jin:
Hobi, you didn't bring any emergency nesting materials?!
She's still way too sensitive to be confronted to anything relatively stressful yet!!!
Her wolf doesn't understand anything, team that up with upsetting emotions and concerns and you've got a storm to clean up!!

Namjoon:
He's right hyung...
She's in a very vulnerable state right now, there's a lot of change going on around her, not just with her presenting as an omega, but also with her living conditions
Going from alone to being with seven wolves who she learns are her true mates, as well as being overly aware that we're... well... rich, it's a lot to take in
You should've asked her to wait outside after making her choose the phone, seeing your black card when she's been living in such awful conditions for so long?
I can't even begin to imagine what must have gone through her mind

Yoongi:
Hobi... you should've told us about your plan before going
It would've been better if one of us alphas came along, just in case
This could've been avoided

Even without seeing any members of the pack, it was easy to see that everyone was mad, and poor Hobi was right in the middle of it even though he hadn't meant for things to turn that way.

It just didn't cross his mind because she's fine when she's at home, such an unstable omega isn't something we're used to dealing with, how was he supposed to know that it would turn that way? He just wanted to make her smile, he wanted to spoil her, any of us would've done the same in his place.

"She's in her room, she hasn't come out since we've been back" I hear him answer weakly from the floor besides her door as I enter the corridor and the sight breaks my heart, his eyes red and puffy, clearly he's been crying upon learning that her tantrum was because he hadn't prepared enough for the eventuality of her becoming overwhelmed, just a scented hoodie or a fluffy scarf would've helped.

I make my way to him and kneel in front of his curled up body, hands cupping his cheeks to make him look at me, his sour oranges bathing in their own juice, like he's just on the verge of melting into a puddle on the ground to hide before the others get here.