- 25 -

Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions!

---

To say that Jungkook has glued himself to my skin would be an understatement.

He has become my legs, my arms, my voice and my brain, not because he has merged with my body but because he hasn't allowed me to use mine at all since we had breakfast together a few hours ago.

If I need to move somewhere, he is the one taking me there. If I need to use my arms to grab something, he is pulling me back to his chest before grabbing it for me, if he sees my eyes looking for a missing wolf, his voice is calling out his name to make him come back and before I can even realize that I'm getting thirsty or hungry, he is giving me what I need under Jin's watchful eyes.

Jin and the betas have tried to make him let go of me on a few occasions, their worry being that I might get tired of his excessive control over my body when it is not needed, but they were each times pleasantly surprised when I'd tell them that it was fine, that I liked this.

I like this, because it doesn't feel like control in a way that is meant to hurt me, it's a control that is only born from the alpha's worry for me, one that shows in the form of protective care. So while it is a lot to have his eyes constantly on the look out for my every needs, it does make me feel safe.

There's someone in this world who can read me like an open book, not to destroy me with the words found on every pages but to better love me. Why would I not want this?

But while Yoongi could come and soothe himself from time to time with a soft kiss on my lips, his toothy smile always gracing my eyes when he'd pull back to find me with a sweet blush on my cheeks, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung have been struggling a little bit more from not having the opportunity to hold me even once since Jungkook took me hostage.

And even if I am indeed very comfortable in his arms as he takes me all over the house with him when he becomes restless in the living room, I am beginning to feel bad for the three wolves who try to remain patient while two of their mates get to enjoy things that they cannot.

So it's while Jungkook takes me to his bedroom so he can get his sketchbook to work a little on some tattoo commissions during this calm early afternoon that I decide to voice out my observation, my body gently settled on his bed before he heads to his desk to put what he needs into an easy to carry pile.

"Jungkook? Would you be okay if I decided to spend some time with someone else now? I know that your instincts are ruled by the heat right now and that's why you don't want to let go of me, but I don't think it's fair that only you get to be soothed while the others can only watch. I already feel a lot better anyway! I got to eat and drink so I have more energy, you don't need to worry so much anymore".

The alpha pauses mid-movement, his baby powder wavers into a mix of softness and slightly muddy scent and his shoulders droop before he turns to look at me from over his shoulder with sad doe eyes.

"Am I annoying you? Of course I must be... I haven't let you do anything on your own since this morning, I'm too much, right? I'm sorry, sweets, even though the others told me to give you some space, I still didn't listen to them".

I smile softly at his words before shaking my head, arms opening so he can come get a hug, and he quietly settles everything on his desk before trudging over until he reaches the side of his bed where he climbs only to flop onto his side, his arms mimicking my own to have me join him in a lied down position instead of sitting.

I crawl over to him until he can pull me into a gentle and warm hug, my face tucked under his chin while his arms circle around my back to keep me as close as possible, they are all making me addicted to these hugs, I don't think I could survive without them anymore.