- 17 -

I know I don't say it often, but I want you guys to know that every comments you write, I reread so often and I thank you for that! They always cheer me up and they're really helping me when I go back to reread some chapters to see your reactions for some particular scene, it's like pure fuel for me! I love you guys and please stay safe and healthy! ♥

"I get why Jungkook said that I wouldn't really like that part" I mumble as I eye the fancy ass mall in front of me, why do they always have to make everything look like it's made for a red carpet just because they have money?

The people walking in and out of the terrifyingly big building all wear the newest collections of clothes, hair looking their best, makeup on point, I can tell even from a distance, I do not belong here.

It takes me a moment of staring at it in fear before I notice Taehyung and Jungkook crouching on the ground around the bag that Jin prepared for me in case of emergencies, and when they pull out a comfy looking hoodie, when the scents that can only be the pack's ooze from it and to my nose, I find myself staring desperately at it, something they all notice, it makes them fidget anxiously, they can only hope it works.

Perfect for cuddling and the material made to absorb scents at full capacity, two very important traits that make this kind of clothing a necessity for Jin, he was more than eager to share it with me in case that this outing turns wrong, which they all wish doesn't happen.

Taehyung stands up with the hoodie and makes his way to me with a soft smile before slipping it over my head and down my upper body, arms easily finding the sleeves, except that my hands don't make it out, everything about it too big for me, but that's exactly what makes it so appealing, it's perfect.

I grip onto the inside of the soft sleeves that feel like a caress against my skin and breathe in deeply, the scents merging together and filling the air around me before reaching my very soul soothing me in a way that I didn't know I needed, the sight of the rich mall suddenly less overwhelming than it was just twenty seconds ago.

I still don't like it, but at least my legs aren't ready to run anymore, it wouldn't have been fun like this morning.

"Better?" Taehyung asks softly and when I nod bashfully at him, he heaves a sigh of relief, the others also sharing a look that screams victory, this hoodie is officially my own, Jin will have to find another one.

"We're not here to get more phones, are we?" I ask nervously and their eyes soften before they shake their heads at me. "No, we're here to get you clothes, sweet rose".

"So it's going to cost more than a new phone" I whimper before looking back at the car, is it too late to get inside? Did they lock the doors?

Jungkook back-hugs me, a barrier keeping me from fleeing and he rubs his cheek against my own with a gentle sigh. "What do we need to do to make you not think about the price, but about the clothes, sweets?".

I purse my lips and look down to avoid the others staring at me intently, the answer one they really want as well, but the thing is... is there even a way for me to not think about money? It's all my life has ever been about, I can't change that so easily.

"I don't know, Jungkook, but... if this is important to you, if nothing's going to change your mind... then please don't take me to the most expensive shop just because you can afford it. In my mind, more expensive doesn't mean better clothes, let's just go to one that makes something that would suit me?".

"But-" Taehyung looks like he really wants to convince me that on the contrary, more expensive is in fact better but Yoongi shushes him with one glance before nodding at me, his eyes letting me know that they're going to respect my limits.