- 26 -

Finally a new chapter for this story!!! I hope you guys enjoy it because it's a lot of fun!
---

It's after waking up to the pack's heat being over, after we deep cleaned the house and cleared out the heavy pheromones in the air by opening every windows that I'm suddenly plucked from the couch like I'm some kind of weed, Jimin apparently on a mission when he drops me over his shoulder before running off towards my bedroom like his ass is on fire.

Since my bedroom's door wasn't put back yet as I've been sleeping everywhere but in my own bed, Jimin doesn't make a single sound as he gently puts me back on my feet before digging into his pockets for something hiding in there.

I don't even have time to say anything that he's putting a finger over my lips with an amused grin, a scent blocker slapped onto my skin before he makes us hide in my filled-to-the-brim closet where there is now a thick and warm blanket on the floor, a precaution taken by the alpha, just in case.

I let him push me towards the deep corner until he gets to close the door properly to leave us in a tiny room that lacks any source of lights, and then I turn around to face him as he does the same towards me.

"What's going on, Jimin?" I ask him in a hushed whisper once the two of us sat side by side, I was just minding my business by being lost in my thoughts when all of this happened, why are we hiding here with scent blockers on our skin?

"We're playing hide-and-seek" he answers in a similar whisper before pushing the two of us a little deeper into the closet to get away from the door, and my eyes widen at this new piece of information, since when?!

He smirks when our eyes adjusts to the darkness.

"I had a feeling you hadn't heard anything, my love, that's why I grabbed you on the way. The prize is worth it and it would've been a shame to have you lose without trying at least once. The last wolf to be found by Taehyung is allowed to ask anything of him, while he's allowed to ask anything of the first wolf he finds. I think I heard Namjoon say that he would just lie down in the kitchen, he doesn't mind losing in these games because in his words - he's never losing. It's his reward as the pack alpha".

I bring a hand to my mouth to muffle a giggle, to hear about this game is waking up my need to win, I could ask anything I want of Taehyung? Could I be the one seeking next? That sounds really fun!

"For a whole day" he adds when he notices my interest, and indeed, interested I am, for what could I possibly ask of Taehyung for a whole day? There are so many possibilities and my mind is racing just thinking about it!

I could ask for a kiss! And we could bake together, maybe even go for a walk? I feel like I haven't stepped a foot outside in ages, and- ah! Going for an ice cream could be fun! Maybe watch a movie at the cinema - only to not focus on the movie at all! Would Taehyung like any of those ideas?

The sound of feet walking over and we both bring our eyes to the door when it becomes obvious that they're reaching close, is it already over? Am I going to lose before I could even try? I didn't even choose where I would hide! It doesn't count!

"Stay here, my love, I'll try to gain you some time, I don't mind losing this round since I won the last game" Jimin murmurs all of a sudden before standing up, and I watch with round eyes as he winks at me before leaving the closet to hide into the bathroom next door instead, and to my horror, he leaves the closet's door slightly ajar in the process.

Jimin! Are you sure you didn't just run away to save yourself?! It's going to be obvious now that someone is hiding here! They've learned to know by now that I hate leaving things open like this!

Someone enters my bedroom a moment later and my heart sinks to my feet, it's beating so fast, out of nerves, out of fear, what do I do if the door opens? Can I use my clothes to hide? The blanket maybe?