- 14 -

Enjoy this nearly 8k words chapter!

"Are you sure you don't want to try going to sleep, doll?" Hoseok asks me as everyone starts heading to the bathrooms to do their nightly routines.

Everyone minus Namjoon and Taehyung, the two wolves still not back home, much to my disappointment. The pack alpha needed to stay at the university for a few more hours due to a situation, he didn't know when he'd be back and Taehyung must be finishing up at the restaurant, it's already so late.

I nod my head, not sleepy in the least, I napped too much today that's for sure.

"You guys made her sleep in the pack nest nearly all day, how could she be able to sleep after that?" Yoongi chides, words that have Jin, Jimin and the beta smiling sheepishly, they did do that, didn't they?

"Well... you have your new phone now so... maybe get used to it then?" Hoseok offers with a scratch to his hair, he didn't mean to keep me from having a normal night, but then again, their instincts were a mess today, they don't think it could've happened any differently.

I lift it up so he can see it, a smile on my lips. "I'm already downloading a few games Jungkook chose for me, I'll familiarize myself slowly, maybe I'll read more articles like this morn-"

"No, don't you dare" Hoseok stops me there, eyes warning and confusing the others, it makes me giggle because I know exactly why he would prefer I don't, some of the stuff in there were plain weird, but they were also entertaining.

"Why not? You added everyone's numbers in here right? I can text you every new facts I find funny, then when you wake up, surprise!" I chirp, too much energy for the current late hour, it's tiring some of the wolves who simply shake their head before leaving us while Hoseok stands still, eyes narrowing at me.

"You wouldn't do that, would you, doll?" he asks, his voice a low drawl, he's clearly warning me but I just don't feel like shutting up right now, body all giddy with liveliness and amusement.

"You'll just have to wait until morning to find out" I giggle before hiding out of sight behind the couch's back cushions, and when I hear his feet bring him closer, I expectantly look up to see his face appear from behind the furniture, his eyes sparkling at my mischief.

"What a teasing little omega we have tonight, hm?" he murmurs as he bends closer to kiss my nose, one that scrunches up at the contact, heart melting for him, it's like my adoration for them keeps increasing the more I stare at them, and for that, I'm pretty sure my wolf is the cause, not that I mind.

As expected, my purr quickly builds up in my chest and Hoseok smiles tenderly at me, lips pursing as he seems to be debating if he should go to sleep and leave me alone or if he should stay up after all, but his droopy eyes show how tired he is, the emotions of the day finally getting to him, he wouldn't last five minutes awake.

"Give me two little minutes, my soft bun, I'll bring you something to snuggle into from the pack nest, okay?" he offers and at my eager nod, he ruffles my hair before walking out of sight, a yawn following him as he heads back to the corridor where I can hear the sound of teeth being brushed and faces being washed.

In the meantime, I take a look at my phone to see that everything has been fully downloaded and I grin, excited to try all of them.

The first one is a game that looks absolutely adorable, it's a tap-tap game in which you build an aquarium, there's also another one with a garden and one with kittens, my reaction from earlier spurred Jungkook to get a few of these with a proud grin, something about how they're relaxing, meant to be soothing, that they'd be perfect for me when I'm nervous.