- 18 -

A little 10k words!

I hide my face into the closest pillow with an embarrassed whine, mind unable to believe what I did now that it's cleared back to normal. It's like I'm watching an ultra HD movie with me right on the front seats and I feel so humiliated!

I went and chose fifteen hoodies for myself! Fifteen! I acted all giddy over it and then I hugged the sweet omega employee and told her that she smells good! Which she does but that's not the point!

"Awww, doll it's okay, please don't hide from us" Hoseok coos sweetly from his laid down position in front of me, hands gentle as he tries to pull my face out of its hiding place so I can look at him instead, I try to resist but he's much stronger than I am and my burning red cheeks eventually come to greet his endeared eyes.

He smiles and scoots ever so closer, an arm around my waist pulling me to his chest while his other hand remains under my cheek to make sure I don't go and hide back into the pillows, the other wolves sat around us with a comforting hand on my legs and hip to show their support even though they're not in my immediate range of sight.

I blink at him sheepishly with the little to no distance between us not allowing me much ways to hide, something my soul still desperately needs, their eyes that I know to be all on my face making me wish for a blanket to cover it so that I could get through my humiliating moment in peace.

I try to move to free myself from Hoseok's hold but his arm around me simply tightens and pulls me even closer so that when he looks down at me, I can feel his breath right on my lips, something that has me squirming out of shyness, face blushing to an uncomfortable heat.

My wavering scent has the wolves surrounding me push out their own to soothe what they know is mostly the beginning of an omega drop, that and a little of Hoseok's overwhelming presence, Yoongi hooks a finger under the back of the beta's shirt to bring back some distance to let me breathe before bringing his gaze to me.

"Look at me, honey, listen to me alright? What happened earlier, that was your wolf's consciousness merging with your own. It happened because both of you were in a good mood, it was sign that you were feeling safe, that you were comfortable, you were absolutely adorable and have nothing to be ashamed of. An omega space is normal and desired, okay?" he explains gently, a hand combing through my hair to help me calm down.

The mix of wolf pheromones pushing out give more impact to his words and they in turn help solidify the explanation, it settles properly in my mind and beyond the mist of shame, was it really a natural thing? They didn't find me weird?

When Hoseok nods his head quickly to confirm what Yoongi said, his eyes soft and reassuring, I force my body to relax a little in his hold, something he notices with pride, a purr pushes out of his chest as he noses at my hair to leave a sweet kiss behind, I melt into putty as I finally allow him to hug me closer, my head tucked underneath his chin where his scent is strong and comforting.

"It was... so weird, I felt in control of my body but also not, like I wasn't the only one making the decisions anymore, is that what it's like? Merging with your wolf?" I ask in a mumble, the men chuckle lightly at my cute explanation, Jungkook scoots closer behind me and rests his head on the pillow before hugging me from the back, his baby powder joining Hoseok's heavy almonds.

"That's exactly what a merge with a wolf is like. When it occurs, your wolf's mind and desires become stronger, the influence that would normally affect only themselves starts affecting you as well, but let's say... instead of overruling your own, it's more like... they will add to what you already wish for.

The hoodies must have been the trigger, you were already wanting them and a desire was formed, it echoed with your wolf and it in turn responded to that desire by wishing for the same thing too because it saw how happy they made you, your wolf felt such bliss affecting you that it had to participate to make sure the desire would be accomplished.