Expulsion

Y/N POV

A few weeks later I watch as Jaune gets his ass kicked by an asshole named Cardin. Jaune brings down his sword but Cardin blocks it with his mace. He then overpowers Jaune driving him to his knee.

Cardin: "This is where you give up."

Jaune: "Never."

Cardin knees Jaune in his stomach taking him down. He then raises his mace when Glynda stops him.

Glynda: "That's quite enough. As you can see Mr. Arc's aura is now in the red. This would mean he's incapable of fighting and the match would have ended."

She looks at Jaune.

Glynda: "Mr. Arc you still have yet to improve. Try to keep an eye on your aura level. When it's low you should think more on whether you should attack or defend. Doing that spells the difference between staying alive and dying. And we wouldn't want you to die would we?"

Cardin: "I would."

I hiss flying towards Cardin. I slice his head with my talons making him scream in pain.

Cardin: "Damn bird!"

I screech landing back on Ruby's shoulder.

Cardin: "Control that bird of yours."

I let out a loud hiss spreading out my wings. 

Glynda: "Miss Rose, please try to keep your bird from attacking the students."

Ruby: "Yes mam."

The bell rings dismissing us to lunch. I take flight heading for Beacon Tower. Going through the window I land in a crouch.

Ozpin: "There something you need?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I want to report a student by the name of Cardin Winchester."

Ozpin: "And what is it you wanna report about him?"

Y/N: "His behavior. He's not fit to be a Huntsman. He needs to be expelled."

Ozpin: "I'm sorry but I need reason to expel him. I can't just do that will nilly."

Glynda: *on scroll* "Ozpin, we have reports of rowdiness in the cafeteria."

He presses a button making a feed of the cafeteria to be shown. It's there we see Cardin pulling on a Faunus girl's rabbit ears.

Y/N: "Physical harassment. There's your reason."

Ozpin: "Seems I made a mistake in letting him join my school."

He presses a button on his desk leaning into a mic.

Ozpin: "Cardin Winchester please report to my office immediately."

After some time Cardin arrives. 

Cardin: "What's this about?"

Ozpin: "I've gathered reports on your behavior and am... let down. I expect my students to carry the title of Hunters will kindness and professionalism. Yet I've seen you show neither of those. Therefore you leave me no choice but to expel you and disband your team."

Cardin: "Those people who gave you those reports are liars. I've been a model Huntsman."

Y/N: "No you haven't. I've seen first hand your rotten behavior towards others."

Cardin: "Who the hell are you?"

Ozpin: "He's the one bringing this case to me."

Cardin: "Well he's lying. He-"

Y/N: "I would advise you hold your tongue before you say something that'll piss me off."

Cardin: "I ain't afraid of you."

Y/N: "Permission to be hostile."

Ozpin: "Granted."

I punch Cardin in his jaw sending him towards the window. He hits it making it shatter. He then falls backwards towards the ground. I however grab his foot before he can fully fall.

Y/N: "You got five attempts to apologize."

Cardin: "Screw you asshole!!!"

I let go only holding him with one finger.

Y/N: "One attempt."

Cardin: "Okay fine I'm sorry! Just pull me up!"

I hmm thinking it over.

Y/N: "That apology felt forced. Denied."

I let go making him scream. I turn facing Ozpin.

Ozpin: "That was excessive."

Y/N: "He'll live... hopefully."

We hear him slam into something followed by two more crashes. Ozpin pulls up the camera to check on him.

Ozpin: "He's okay. But how'd you know there was a tree there?"

I just stare at him.

Y/N: "There was a tree there?"

Ozpin stares at me with a little sweat forming on his brow. Meanwhile I take flight heading to the others. When I arrive I see them heading down into Vale. I perch onto Ruby's shoulder.

Ruby: "Nice of you to join us."