Cordo Of The Gate

Y/N POV

I watch as Weiss welds a trailer to Yang's motorcycle. I then hear whispering. Looking around I see they're coming from the well. My eyes switch color as I make my way to the well. Looking down I hear a very faint voice.

Voice: "Leave. Leave, or die."

I narrow my eyes jumping inside the well. Looking around I see only darkness. I then hear water sloshing. Turning a set of claws cuts up my chest making my fall on my back. While I'm down dozens of Apathies dogpile on top of me. 

They all rip and tear through my clothes causing lacerations. I make my eyes shine but one Apathy grabs the top of my head sinking in their claws. I scream in pain losing focus. A third Apathy reels back its claws to end me when I hear a shout.

Ruby: "Leave him alone!!"

Lots of gunfire rings out killing the Apathies. When the last one falls I see the others making their way to me. I'm help up by Yang and Blake.

Ruby: "You okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, they just got the drop on me. We should get going before more show up."

We get on the trailer and pull away. As we ride down the road Ruby patches me up.

Ruby: "They got you pretty good."

Blake: "No joke. Those wounds look pretty nasty."

Y/N: "I'll be fine. It only looks bad."

Weiss: "You might have some scarring."

Ruby: "Don't be silly Weiss. Auras make it so we don't get scars."

Y/N: "I don't have one."

They all look at me in shock.

Ruby: "What?"

Y/N: "Yeah. The power I got makes having one useless since I can just heal myself."

Blake: "What about a semblance?"

Y/N: "My power serves as one."

Ruby: "Hold on. If you don't have an aura then that means you're at a huge liability of dying from injuries."

Y/N: "Yep."

We suddenly stop.

Y/N: "What gives?"

Yang: "Guys. Welcome to Argus."

We head into town. After parking we encounter our friends.

Jaune: "Hey guys. You sure took your time getting here."

Y/N: "We hit a snag."

Nora: "Who cares."

Ren: "You're here now and that's all that matters."

We hop aboard a trolley. We get off at the center of town. There we hear a woman's voice.

Woman: "I finally found you."

We look to see a blonde woman holding a baby boy. We're then escorted to a small two story house where we all finally relax.

Ruby: "So this is your sister huh? Can't believe I'm finally meeting her."

Nora: "And she's got all kinds of embarrassing stories about Jaune."

Jaune: "Please stop."

They laugh when something tugs on my pant leg. Looking down I see that small boy holding out his arms wanting up. I grab him and place him next to me. He crawls under my arm and makes himself comfortable. 

Saphron: "So what're guys planning on doing here?"

Ruby: "We're trying to get to Atlas. So we'll likely start at the airfield."

Jaune: "We tried and failed."

The next day we arrive at the airfield. We're then graced with an older woman.

Guard1: "Introducing Caroline Cordovin."

Ruby: "Uh miss Cordovin. My name's Ruby Rose and I was just wondering if-"

Cordovin: "Since you civilians are incapable of understanding the mission here at Argus allow me to say it in a way you'll understand. This base, the relay tower within it and Argus itself are gifts given by the mighty Atlas. And it is my duty to keep them safe for only I can do so."

She lets out a slight sigh.

Cordovin: "When Miss Schnee is ready to leave then the Atlas military will escort her. Till then have a good day."

She shuts the gate in our face as we head back to the house.

Yang: "Well that was a bust."

Nora: "What do we do?"

Jaune: "We can't leave with Cordovin watching the skies. She also has it so only Atlas airships can enter and leave. So... we steal one."

We all look at him in disbelief.

Weiss: "You can't surly be serious."

Jaune: "I am."

Y/N: "If we fail once. Then we're in a whole heap of trouble."

Ruby: "As long as we work together, we can do it."