Chapter 3: Bitterly Sweet

(A/N: WARNING!! ABUSE AND LITTLE 18+ IN THIS CHAPTER)

Narrator P.O.V

While Jungkook was resting Taehyung was typing on his computer and writing on some documents. A maid came in quietly with her head hung low holding a tray of tea and food. "Mr Kim, here's your food and tea that you requested-" 

"Did I say you can come in?" Taehyung asked as his voice went 7 octaves down. 

The maid started trembling. "N-No, sir-"

A slap was heard following along with a thud.

The maid's oxygen supply is choked off by Taehyung's fingers gripping her neck. The maid was trembling and her face was becoming blue, while Taehyung's nails were cutting deep scratches into the girl's skin. After being let go, the girl fell to the floor, but her flesh began to burn, causing her to scream for aid as Taehyung continued to press the lighter against her without remorse.

When Jungkook heard someone shouting, he came down. The young man dashed to the maid's rescue. With black eyes, Taehyung glanced down at Jungkook. "Do me a favour and take a seat over there, baby. Simply take in the entertainment."

Jungkook whimpers. "B-but master, you're hurting her..." 

Taehyung growls. "Sit, and watch unless you want the same."

Jungkook sat down swiftly in the chair, attempting to hold back tears as he watched the unfortunate woman being abused by his master. The woman was hauled away after some time, leaving the two males in a state of high stress.

Taehyung takes Jungkook in his arms and pulls him into his chest, kissing his ear and nibbling his ear lobe. "Sorry, darling," Taehyung said, his voice husky, "it's just that people are getting on my nerves these days."

Fear crept back into Jungkook's system as he remembered the gruesome scene. "You didn't have to be v-violent-" When Jungkook notices Taehyung staring at him, he whimpers and tightens his grip, causing small gashes on the boy's exposed thigh. "You don't have a say in what I do."

Jungkook began to sniffle as tears began to stream down his cheeks. "B-But-"

"But there was nothing. Do you have any idea what you can do? You can be a good pet and shut your filthy mouth and do what I say. You've already broken a rule, and you're getting on my nerves to the point where my patience is wearing thin. "

Jungkook sobs quietly, that the sound was getting on Taehyung's nerves. Taehyung caresses Jungkook's thighs, softening the agony while rubbing the boy's waist. Taehyung slaps Jungkook across the face. "Stop sobbing, slut; it's irritating.

Jungkook whimpers and mewls, choking back his emotions as Taehyung goes about his business, stroking the boy as if nothing had occurred. "Shh, shh baby, I didn't want to hurt you," Taehyung whispered tenderly, lovingly kissing Jungkook's cheek, prompting Jungkook to swiftly forgive him. "Just don't irritate me anymore, okay?"

"Yes, master," says the speaker.

"This is the only time I'm going to let you off the hook. Is it possible for us to fetch you anything to eat?"

"Yes, master," says the boy

Jungkook's obedience made Taehyung smile.

A steaming meal and a drink were given to them in a flash. Before diving in, Jungkook's eyes twinkle like a child's. Taehyung chuckled as he ate his own dinner. Jungkook gradually began to feel strange, nearly to the point of dizziness. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and hugs him, a mischievous grin creeping across his face.