Chapter 10: Remember Me?

Recap:

Taehyung removed both of their clothes and thrust into the other while Jungkook moans his name.

"Ah!~ ngh~ mm~ Daddy~"

The sailor of the yacht put in his AirPods while he drove the two on oceans as the night went into the sky.

____

Drip, drip, drip....Small insects crawling around the sink are sipping the last of the water as it drips from the faucet. The door creaks open as worms surround a body, eager to consume it. The body flinches. As the lights came on, the worms departed from the corpse. A tall person entered the room and stood there for a moment before bringing a sharp object to their hand and grinning. Eyes opened as they heard footfall getting closer and closer till they halted, and then the gaze followed the person up to their face before they screamed.

Cut

Blood leaks on the floor rapidly.

"Going to be a fun time, Mrs. Jeon"

Mrs. Jeon winced in pain as the cut on her torso was so deep that she was losing blood fast.

"P-please stop! Ow!"

she got cut again, but this time it was her arm.

The man got a bat and started hitting her until he was satisfied.

she was left on the cold floor, bruised up badly, regretting what she did to her only son.

___
_________

Taehyung fixed his tie while looking at himself in the mirror, making sure he looked good for work. After his honeymoon with his spouse, he doesn't want to depart from Jungkook at all, but he runs a worldwide business so he'll have to come and make sure everything is perfect. He glanced back at Jungkook, who was sleeping, snoring cutely making Taehyung chuckle. Taehyung walked to the bed and kissed his spouse's lips and forehead. He quickly writes a note for Jungkook before leaving the house.

Jungkook woke up an hour after Taehyung left, he sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes until he looked over to his right and saw a note from Taehyung.

"Love, good morning. Since I have to work today, I apologize if I can't be with you. Please don't worry about me. I'll be returning tonight, so act appropriately, enjoy yourself, eat something, and take care of yourself. Ask the butler and the maids for assistance if you need it."

Love, Taehyung <3

Jungkook smiled and got up to take a shower, a maid enter the bedroom and started cleaning up, fixing the bed, arranging furniture and items, and putting the items back in their places. Once Jungkook got out of the shower he did his skin-care routine as well as brushing his teeth. The maid left the room and went to clean the other rooms. Jungkook got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and walked to his closet which is literally a whole mall. He picked out his clothes and put them on of course moisturising his skin first. A maid came and stood by the door.

"Sir, your breakfast is ready, Mr. Kim suggested making your favourite, Banana Foster Baked French Toast, along with a fruit salad and banana milk."

Jungkook came out of his closet and smiled. "Thank you. I'll be heading downstairs." With that said Jungkook went downstairs to the dining room and sat down on the chair as a maid set the plate of French toast, bowl of fruits and glass of banana milk in front of him.