Chapter 14: Are You Okay?

Recap:

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung with teary eyes. "I don't want you to go, p-please don't go."

Taehyung wipes Jungkook's tears and kisses his cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere, darling. No matter what I'll always be here for you, okay? You have no idea how far I'm willing to go for you." Taehyung whispered as he traced Jungkook's lips with his thumb. He kisses Jungkook, and Jungkook kisses back, getting a euphoric feeling rushed throughout his body.

The two pulled back from each other and smiled. "I love you, daddy." "Love you too. Now rest, you need it." Taehyung ordered. Jungkook nods and rests his head on the pillow, cuddling his spouse. Taehyung cuddles Jungkook as well, holding him tight. "Good night, sweetheart."

"Good night..." Jungkook whispered as he drifted into dreamland. Taehyung fell asleep as well, smiling.

________

11:30 AM

Jungkook woke up, he turned to look at his clock. He rests his head on the pillow again feeling a bit of pain in his stomach. He groans in pain, gripping onto the bedsheets. "Oww," Jungkook whimpers. He slowly sat up and looked at the right side of the bed to see the space. Jungkook felt a sting in his heart, he missed Taehyung already.

A maid came and helped Jungkook out of bed and bathed him. She helped him stand up do his routine and get dressed. She helps him get to the dining room where the other servants are.

"Good morning, young master. How was your night?" A maid asked as Jungkook sat down with the other maid's help. "It was alright...where's daddy?" Jungkook asked with a worried look on his face.

The maid looked at Jungkook with a confused look. "Who are you talking about?" She asked.

Another servant took a minute to think and then realized who Jungkook was talking about. " Mihyae, he talking about Mr. Kim, his husband," Mia answered. "Oh I see," Mihyae said.

"Well, your husband went to work, he said he'll be back," Mihyae answered. Jungkook pouts as his eyes get teary. "B-but, I want him..." The servants were shocked to see Jungkook like this, getting all teary over his spouse. Mihyae tries to put a hand over Jungkook's shoulder to comfort him, but Jungkook pushes away her hand. "Don't touch me...I want Daddy."

"Sir, he's not here. plus, you need to eat breakfast."

Jungkook crossed his arms and pouted with tears flowing down his cheeks. "I'm not hungry...I want Daddy."

"Sir, you need to eat-" Mia got cut off.

"I'm not hungry! I want Daddy!"

Jungkook got up and limped his way to the living room,  he carefully sat on the floor, hugging his knees in the corner.

Mia and the others were confused about why Jungkook was acting this way, especially when he usually didn't mind being away from Taehyung.  What got him all over Mr. Kim like this? They concluded that he probably realized that he really likes Taehyung and now he has become clingy. 

Jungkook cries in the corner, feeling anxious and distressed now. He misses Taehyung so much.

The others decided to leave him alone for a bit then come back to give him his food, hopefully then he'll eat.

___
12:45 pm

Jungkook was still crying his eyes out, rocking himself back and forth waiting for Taehyung to show up. "Sir, you should eat now, Mr.Kim wants you to eat. He doesn't want you to starve," Mia suggested.