Chapter 7: A Night To Remember(M)

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys, I had exams and a lot of school work, so I was studying and working on my assignments that I didn't have time to update. I think this summer I should be able to update every week or other week, I'm not sure yet.)

Warning : they'll be mature scenes such as sexual intercourse.
_________________________

No one P.O.V

The time for the reception has come. After leaving the church, everyone drove to the meeting place. As the recently weds sat in a limo and exchanged glances, Taehyung grasped Jungkook's hand and wrapped it around the younger one's, giving it a gentle squeeze. "May I mention that you look lovely?" Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung on the cheek, saying, "Thank you, you don't look awful yourself. Taehyung glanced down at Jungkook with a grin and a sneer. "You're such a tease, little one." Laughing, Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "A tease for you", Jungkook whispered. Taehyung grinned. The driver chuckled slightly as he looked up in his mirror and expressed his happiness for the two. The absolutely stunning reception venue was reached after what felt like an hour. It was a beautiful tall building on the outside and the inside is just gorgeous, the seats and chairs were made out of special materials, and the chandeliers were complementing the ceiling as the sun's rays created a beautiful scene.

As the maids brought out and distributed the menu, the guests sat in their chairs and spoke. A waiter approached the pair when they were seated at their table and gave them their menu. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Kim. What would the two of you like?" The server inquired. Taehyung looked through the menu and made his selections before asking Jungkook what he would like. "I'll have a roasted lobster and steak with salad. Have some white wine, please. What do you want, sweetheart?" Tehyung enquired. With a rabbit grin, Jungkook replied, "I would like the same thing, but instead of a lobster, I would want a crab salad. The waiter grinned back and took down the order. "Okay, your food will indeed be ready in 30 minutes. While you wait, we'll bring you the drinks and appetisers." The maids then brought the beverages and appetisers to the couple's table as the server departed. Before departing and serving the guests, the maids placed some of the food on the plates and served it to the two.

Before serving it to the two of them, Taehyung took a bottle and popped it. He then sealed the cap and laid the bottle on the table. "How's the celebration going thus far?" Tehyung enquired. Nodding, Jungkook. "Yes, it is very lovely and pleasant. Thank you, darling, this is the finest day of my life. " With a large smile on his face, Jungkook exclaimed while hugging Taehyung. Jungkook blushed as Taehyung hugged him back and kissed his forehead before rubbing his waist. "No issue, my love. My bunny will be delighted with anything."

The two exchanged smiles as they each sipped from their beverages. As they conversed and flirted, the waiter delivered and set their food on the table. "You can eat now, Mr and Mrs Kim. Enjoy," Said the waitress. He then continued serving the other visitors. Jungkook and Taehyung started consuming their meals.

(Appetizers)