Chapter 8: HoneyMoon

Recap:

"You did so well for your first time, bunny~. I'm so grateful to have you in my life, you're turning me into a new person so thank you. I love you, baby," Taehyung said as his eyes soften. " I love you too. I want to thank you as well, you're making me find my true self, I'm so thankful that you're in my life. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you," Jungkook said with a genuine smile. Jungkook returned Taehyung's passionate kiss by leaning in and kissing him back. The elder man drew back and kissed Jungkook on the forehead. "Get some beauty rest, little one. Tomorrow we have a busy day planned."

Jungkook lays his head on Taehyung's chest cuddling him. "Good night." Jungkook closed his eyes and instantly fell asleep.

"Good night,"  Taehyung pets the younger's head before holding him tight and falling asleep.

Narrator P.O.V

Jungkook's eyes slowly opened as he felt the sun glaring at him through the window, He turned to face Taehyung who was still sleeping. Jungkook smiles as he runs his hands through his husband's hair gently before giving him a kiss on the cheek as he went back to staring at him with loving eyes. 'How is he this cute?' Jungkook wondered not realising that Taehyung was awake now. "Has anyone told you not to stare?~" Taehyung teased making Jungkook blush and look down. Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook on the lips passionately as his hand roamed on its own down to Jungkook's ass, groping it. "T-Tae! s-stop teasing," Jungkook mumbled as his cheeks got red. Taehyung let go of Jungkook's ass as he got on top of him, in a plank position, smirking. "What's wrong with teasing my beautiful spouse?~ You look so cute when you're blushing~" Taehyung whispered seductively. Jungkook was tomato red, squirming, and covering his face with his hands. "I-I mean y-you c-could-um-uh-" Jungkook stuttered while Taehyung watched him with a sly smile.

Taehyung looked back and picks up Jungkook, walked to the bathroom and turns on the shower, he checks the temperature so it was suitable for him and his spouse. He got in the shower and cleans up the both of them, he grabs the shampoo and scrubs his and Jungkook's hair making the younger let out a pleasant 'mhm' sound.

1 hour later

Both males were dressed and ready to start the day, Taehyung simply gazed lovingly at Jungkook as he worked in the kitchen. He gets out of the chair, watches the younger one cut the fruit, and then gives him a back hug while wrapping his arm around his waist. " You are really stunning, dear."  The colour of Jungkook's cheeks was changing. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, T-Tae... " While taking a strawberry and drawing away to eat it secretly from Jungkook, Taehyung laughed as he kissed Jungkook's neck. After exhaling, Jungkook reprimanded Taehyung. "Tae! You shouldn't have done that!" He said as he chases the older as he ran away from him( Jungkook). Taehyung chuckled and stops in the living room and sat on the couch putting one leg over the other.

"Aww is my baby boy upset?~"

"Yes," he said, giving Taehyung a pouty expression, "because you stole the strawberry and ate it when I wasn't done cutting the fruits up." Taehyung stood up and drew Jungkook onto his lap by grabbing him by the waist. Seductively sucking his ear, biting at the earlobe, and saying, "Of course, I couldn't resist, it tastes just as sweet as you, sweetheart," before he pulls away.

Jungkook looks away with a pink face and mumbles," You pervert,"

Taehyung chuckled as he heard what Jungkook said. "Only if it involves you then I will be a pervert."

After a brief chuckle, Jungkook released the elder man's hold and proceeded to the kitchen to complete the task at hand.

After cooking for thirty minutes, Jungkook placed the plate of food for his husband and herself on the table. Taehyung arrived, took a seat, and grinned. "I must admit that it looks perfect, and I'm amazed at the quantity of food you prepared. I see you gave it your all." Nodding, Jungkook "And I did. I at least wanted you to be satisfied." Taehyung was seated next to Jungkook in the chair. Taehyung took a taste of the meal and grinned while displaying his dazzling white teeth. "This is beautiful, my love."  Taehyung continued to eat, and Jungkook followed suit, feeling proud of himself for having made the older man grinned. For the duration of their meal, the two did not speak. With the dishes in hand, Jungkook gets off of his chair. To distract Jungkook, Taehyung rose up and gave him a kiss on the lips. After taking the dishes from Jungkook's hand and walking away to the sink, Jungkook, who was blushing, was left behind.