Chapter 12: Attempt.

Warning: 18+ content, gore, etc.

Recap:

"Just know you will always be mine, with or without the collar," Taehyung said before kissing his spouse while his hands slid down to the younger one's bottom and squeezed it. Jungkook kisses him back letting out a moan.

They pulled away and smiled at each other, Jungkook laid his head on his lover's chest and cuddled him. Taehyung kept his hands on the younger one's bottom before turning off the light. "Sleep love, you need all the beauty sleep you can get." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook nodded and slowly drifted to sleep not forgetting to whisper a sleepy 'Good night, Daddy.' Taehyung kissed the male's forehead before he soon fell asleep too.

___

Tick tock, tick tock, laughter rings in my ears. He's here. Sweat streamed down my brow as I rummaged through the drawer for a key. Footsteps got more audible, "shit, shit shit-where is it?" I murmured. The door opened, "Looking for this?" I slowly turned around and saw the car keys in his hand. My mouth opened in shock, He chuckled and stared at me. "I didn't think you'd go this far, but it's fine."  He took a needle that was packed with a chemical and walked closer to me until my back was against the wall. I looked to my left and noticed a Taser; I reached for it, but it was too late; he grabbed my hair and pierced me with the needle.

"Aahhh!" I yelled as I opened my eyes and sat up swiftly. I panted loudly, sweat streaming down my cheeks, and shook violently. "Are you having a bad dream, love?" my husband inquired, concerned. I nod and gaze out the window to see that it is still dark outside. A maid came over and handed me a glass of water, which I drank feeling refreshed. Taehyung sat up and hugged me, and I returned the hug. "Don't worry darling, I'm here no matter what." He said this before drawing away and looking at me sympathetically. The maid fanned me till I was no longer nervous. "I appreciate you being here for me," I murmured. He grinned and said, "No problem, love."

The maid left, leaving only the two of us. His expression altered, he rolled his eyes in annoyance, and then he glanced at me. "You crybaby." "When are you going to stop acting like a baby?" Tears stream down my cheeks, and it stings when he gets angry at me. As he gazed at my face, he mocked. "Please, a nightmare will not kill you. You're being very melodramatic." I sniffled and wiped my eyes. He glares at me, " Stop crying, you're already getting on my nerves. " I tried to hold it in but it was no use, tears were flowing like a river. His eyes darkened, his teeth clenched as he raised his hand and...

Smack!

My left cheek was red and throbbing in pain. "I told you to stop crying, whore." I wiped my tears and stopped crying before he became any more enraged. "Y-Yes, master. I won't cry again." "Good. Now let us both go back to sleep because some of us have things to do in the morning." He reclines and turns around to face the other side of the room. I lie down, trying not to cry and fall back asleep.

9:20 AM

I turned to my right and touched the empty spot on the bed; he must have gone to work. I sat there, staring at the wall, till the events of the previous night had settled in my thoughts. I touched my cheek, still stinging from the heavy slap. I rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, and perform my morning skincare routine.

I applied foundation to hide the red mark on my cheek and bite marks on my neck. I used a light pink eyeshadow on my lids, a thin line of eyeliner, and some highlights on the bridge of my nose and under my brows. I apply blush to my cheeks and clear lipgloss. I put on a white shirt, and a cream dress shirt on top and button it up leaving two buttons, a light brown V-neck autumn sweater, a pair of coffee brown cargo pants, black socks and a pair of white Air Force 1.  I went downstairs and smiled at the maids.