chapter 5: Lesson

Taehyung p.o.v

I scooped up the now-dead body and tossed it outside, where maggots and other insects might feast on it. I went to my bathroom and took a hot shower to warm myself before getting into bed with my fiancé. I climbed under the blanket of my bed after my 30 minutes in the restroom, cuddling Jungkook behind his back and nuzzling his neck before kissing it. I noticed him squirm for a moment, but then he calmed down. "You're mine, and you're mine alone. In any case, I'll keep you to myself, even if it means killing them. I'll look after you, baby, and no one will ever look at you the same way again." I spoke in a low tone.

As tiredness runs over me, I fell asleep.

The next day

Narrator P.O.V

Jungkook was nervous as he looks around the foreign room, there were handcuffs, whips, chains, paddles, vibrators, canes, cock blockers, collars, floggers, buttplugs, leashes, rope- bondage and other sex items. "Master, what are we doing here?" Jungkook inquired. Taehyung simply chuckled, smirked, and snatched up a whip. "Well, because you're aware that our wedding is approaching, I believe it's appropriate to teach you how to pleasure me in bed; I don't want you to feel uncomfortable on our wedding night.

Before resuming his life, Jungkook took some time to consider what Taehyung had stated. "A-all right, lord, will it hurt?" Jungkook inquired, hoping that his first time wouldn't be a hassle. Jungkook's hair is ruffled by Taehyung, who chuckles. "Yes, a little, but I believe you'll grow accustomed to it. Now get on your hands and knees on the bed, ass in the air, back straight, and always lower your eyes when I say kneel and strip."

After stripping down, Jungkook sat down on the bed, his ass in the air, back straight, and eyes dropped like an obedient puppy. Taehyung bows his head as he observes Jungkook. "All right, let's go on to the next one, shall we?"

"Yes, master," Jungkook got out of the first position ready for the next one, feeling his dick getting erected. 
"Now, ass in the air, hands on the back. " 

Jungkook did what he was told, sweating as Taehyung's fingers trailed down his spine to the ring that is formed by muscles, teasingly poking his finger in it making Jungkook leak out pre-cum down his thighs. "Ah~"

Taehyung rubs Jungkook's anal margin. "Such a good bunny for me?~" "mhm~ m-master~" 

Taehyung just took out his finger and admires the beautiful view of Jungkook as the younger whined like a needy bitch. 

"So needy~ look at you filthy whore~ just one touch and you're already so wet~

Jungkook was now really turned on since he likes it when Taehyung talks dirty to him, having this control over him makes him even horny that he came on the bed. Jungkook looks down at his mess and sweats. "I-I'm sorry master, I didn't mean to." 

Taehyung smiles and sat on the bed, leaning over, kissing Jungkook's ear. "It's alright it's entertaining watching my little bunny of a whore all wet and slutty for me~" Jungkook smiles leaning closer to his master, feeling fluffy and warm on the inside.  Taehyung grabs Jungkook by the wrist to make him kneel but his hands are behind his back whilst his legs are spread open showing his erected dick that was covered in cum.  "Good bunny~That's your third position. Now let's practice all three positions."

Jungkook smiles at the praise that he had received from him, he made sure that he was ready to show his master how much of a good boy he is.

Taehyung slaps Jungkook's ass causing him to moan. "Ready to show me how good you are at being a little pathetic slut for me?~" 

"Yes, master. I want to show master how good of a slut I am~"

"Good. Now show me all of your three positions in 3 minutes."

Jungkook did the first one, hands and knees, back straight, ass in the air and eyes lowered.

Jungkook did the second one, ass in the air hands on his back. His hole clutching around nothing.

Jungjook did the third one, on his knees, legs wide open to show his dick, hands on his back.

Taehyung claps his hands and nods in satisfaction.  "Good boy~ I think you deserve a treat but before we do that I think you should clean up your mess." 

Jungkook's eyes widen before blushing and looking down at his little mess. Jungkook leans down and licks his own cum like a kitty, taking in every drop of it. "All done, master~" 

"Good job kitten. Now put on your clothes." Jungkook did what he was told and walked over to Taehyung, hugging him. "I love you~"

"Love you too~" 

Taehyung hugs back, rubbing Jungkook's waist. "Let's go before my inner beast comes out~"

Jungkook nods as he walks away from Taehyung, holding his hand. Outside, Taehyung leads the way to a miniature playhouse. Taehyung chuckled and brought out a key to open it, showing a box of luxury stuff such as clothes and jewellery. Jungkook looked at it in awe. Jungkook squeals and gasps. "Thank you very much, master! It's fantastic! You're the most amazing person I've ever met!" Jungkook says this as he tightly embraces Taehyung before taking up the package and enjoying the gifts within. Taehyung gives Jungkook a kiss on the head and smiles. "You're welcome, little one. Because you've been so excellent this week, you deserve these gifts. What happened to my kiss?" With his brows wiggled, Taehyung inquired. Jungkook giggled and gave Taehyung a kiss until he felt something poking him. "Tae what is poking me?" Taehyung didn't answer he just squeezes Jungkook's ass and grinds against him. "D-daddy?~" "Don't act like you don't know what I'm doing~ " 

Jungkook blushed and kisses Taehyung and then pulls away. "C-Can w-we do this another time? I want to just cuddle and you know spend the day with you."  Taehyung nods and mumbles something. 

_____Meanwhile with Changbin

Changbin was bound in a chair, staring around the gory room, when he was punched in the face, leaving him with a purple eye, bloody nose, and screwed up lips. Just one hit had injured his entire face. The man had a mask and his eyes were black. He grabbed up a crowbar and began pounding Changbin's abdomen in the cruellest way possible, with no remorse. "AHHHH! P-PLEASE STOP-AGH!!!!" 

Changbin begged for his life, but he continued to acquire more injuries till he exhaled his final breath."Have a good time in your grave. This is merely a friendly reminder to those who have the audacity to bother the couple."

There was a camera recording every single scene from the beginning to the end. 

The camera is turned off while the man rings a number. "We're done, sir...Yes, I'll look into that."

____________________

Sorry for the wait, I know It has been 20 days since I have updated but I was working on my other book, "My Son, My happiness" You can go check it out if you're interested. Anyways I'm just curious about how you view my book so I made a Google Form. 

https://forms.gle/B1CkYgL7Xxq6FdqA6

 I'll put the link in my conversation, where I do my announcements. 

Thank you, have a good day/ night.